March 2012 Moms
Options

Zombie baby

DS is talking a lot lately, just big open mouth "aaaahhhhh" and "oooohhhhh". Sometimes he gets growly about it, especially when he wants to eat. So he's mouthing on me and growling "aaaaagggghhhhh" and I can't help but think he wants to eat me! Cracks me up. 

What is your LO doing these days that cracks you up? 

Re: Zombie baby

• Options
    My LO literally says "nom nom nom".  She likes to eat her monkey's head so she definitely looks and sounds like a zombie :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    so funny.  DS is the same way.  he wants to eat me and DH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagekmhunt11:
    My LO literally says "nom nom nom".  She likes to eat her monkey's head so she definitely looks and sounds like a zombie :) 

Haha, that's hilarious!

• Options
    I think of zombie baby too. When DS was small he would put his fists to his mouth and move his head back and forth while chewing on his hands. His new thing is singing. He sings all the time, and most of the time as loud as he can!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebingham101:
    I think of zombie baby too. When DS was small he would put his fists to his mouth and move his head back and forth while chewing on his hands. His new thing is singing. He sings all the time, and most of the time as loud as he can!

How cute! DS's talking can get really loud, too. I'm pretty sure he woke up DH this morning!

• Options
    hahahaha..cute! I call DS Little Monster...because he's always making monster noises...sometimes in his sleep too.  It's so adorable! I love all the noises he makes....he also is doing really loud belly laughs too!  It's just amazing how our LOs are growing and developing, remember a few months ago when they mostly just slept and that was super cute! Now they are smiling, laughing, making noises, rolling over, trying new foods! It's great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

imageMariJ1008:
    hahahaha..cute! I call DS Little Monster...because he's always making monster noises...sometimes in his sleep too.  It's so adorable! I love all the noises he makes....he also is doing really loud belly laughs too!  It's just amazing how our LOs are growing and developing, remember a few months ago when they mostly just slept and that was super cute! Now they are smiling, laughing, making noises, rolling over, trying new foods! It's great!

Aw, belly laughs!! My boy is not much of a laugher, we can just get the occasional chuckle out him. It is crazy how quickly they grow up! 

• Options

I agree, our LO too tries to munch on us. His dad says he is ravenous like a Zombie! At times, he gets a hold of his older brother's collar bone and chomps down shaking his head side to side while grunting and slimming him w/ drool. Sometimes he even giggles while doing this.

• Options
    imageAngelsPhoenix:

I agree, our LO too tries to munch on us. His dad says he is ravenous like a Zombie! At times, he gets a hold of his older brother's collar bone and chomps down shaking his head side to side while grunting and slimming him w/ drool. Sometimes he even giggles while doing this.

I had no idea there were so many zombie babies out there! Maybe this is one of those 4 month milestones. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"