Indiana Babies
Options

Hey! Long time, no post ;)

Hey ladies!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while! My life feels so busy now that I went back to work :( I miss you girls and the advice! Speaking of, I've been meaning to thank edb08 for the suggestion to elevate Teddy's crib matteress. It was in the context of an unusually "spitty" time frame for him, which resolved pretty quickly. We soon figured out though that Teddy actually sleeps significantly better when slightly elevated! Who knew babies could be picky sleepers!? Haha!

Anyways, I'm going to try to start posting more often again! I have been checking in on you guys when I get the chance ;) 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Hey! Long time, no post ;)

• Options
    ebd08ebd08 member

So glad it helped!  We just did it for a while until Eli grew out of it, but when he had a cold recently I thought about re-elevating it, but I wasn't sure which side to do since he moves ALL over the crib now instead of staying in once place all night.  :-)

Give us an update on your little guy!  How are you guys doing? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Gosh, those frustrating days with babies seem like they will never end when you're in the middle of them! Then suddenly the trouble passes and it's on to the next thing :) glad your little guy is doing well.

i have trouble finding time to hop on here in the midst of family and work too, but it's good to see you back around!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"