Northern California Babies

OBGYN that accepts Medi-cal?

I just moved up to East Bay (Concord/Walnut Creek) last month and I went back down to Orange County for my last check up (June 4th), but I am now having problems finding a new obgyn that accepts medi-cal. I've called several offices but they do not accept medi-cal.

Can anyone give me any recommendations? Baby due date is 9/22
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OBGYN that accepts Medi-cal?

• Don't know any personally but there is a county hospital in Martinez that may accept medi-cal. Or try calling John Muir hospital to see if they know of any OB's that accept it.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know for sure Bayside Medical Group accepts Medi-Cal but you need to have Medi-Cal through Alameda Alliance or Blue Cross Medi-Cal. Check out their website: https://baysidemedical.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • check with your social worker and they should give you a physician directory of places that accept it.
  • Are you still searching? What kind of medi-cal do you have? Contra Costa Health Plan? or Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal? Here are a list in your area that you can try calling:

•  Concord Health Center
      (3052 Willow Pass Rd., Concord, CA 94519) 1-800-495-8885; M-Th 8a-9p, Fri 8a-5p; Providers: Judith Bliss, MD; Sunthara Hay, DO; Cindy Su, MD; Elise Lewis, MD
    • Diablo Valley Women OB/GYN Inc. (2299 Bacon St. Ste. 1, Concord, CA 94520) 925-676-3450; M-F 8a-5p. Providers: Kimberley Fillmore, MD
    • Yaron Friedman, MD, Inc. (130 La Casa Via, Bldg. 3, Ste 112, Walnut Creek, CA 94598) 925-979-9875; M-F 8:30a-5p
    • Walnut Creek Medical Center (1425 South Main St., Walnut Creek, CA 94596) 925-295-4040; M-F 8:30a-5p

Good luck! Hope one of these work out for you :)

• Dr Young Kim in Antioch off of Lone Tree Way. He is an awesome doctor :) & his office is small and peaceful. (925) 778-0700.

hope that helps  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemamigee:
    check with your social worker and they should give you a physician directory of places that accept it.

This, my county health services office provided me with a booklet full of Drs/offices that accept Medi-Cal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"