Military Families

Eglin Labor and Delivery

Just found out we are pregnant and wanting to know any info about Eglin Labor Delivery.....good stories bad stories............I want it all!!

Thanks!

Re: Eglin Labor and Delivery

• I have not heard any horro stories.  I just used a civilian OB because I lived west of Hurlburt and worked right up the road from FWB Hospital. I just did not want to deal its the morning rush hour traffic for my appts and god forbid a traffic accident on 98 or Mary Esther and N Beal happened!  
    file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • I live in Navarre which is East of Hurlburt so I could get a civilian OB but I would still have to drive just as far :) I know exactly what you mean about traffic!!! Its awful on 98! I work down the road from Eglin so it would be perfect for appts but I wanted to see if anyone ever had any problems:)

Thanks for the reply!!

• Loading the player...
  • Congratulations!!!

We have a lot in common...I am also pregnant, live in Navarre, and work on Eglin. We just PCSd here last Wednesday and don't know much about the area but the Eglin OB clinic has been nice so far. I am 17 weeks and have an OB appt with a midwife tomorrow morning :)  Haven't toured L&D but I posted a similar question a few months back and got good responses.

KEEP CALM and LATCH ON!

dee & bee
    mom & dad to 3 boys!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey!  I had my daughter there back in 08.  I hated it.  The dr's are rude.  The nurse i had during my hospital stay was awful.  I actually complained to the flight commander and she was no longer allowed in my room.  Worst experience ever.  I do hope your experience will be different though:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"