Oregon Babies
Options

XS Maternity or Nursing Bras

Hi mommies and mommies to be... I am having the WORST time trying to find either maternity or nursing bras in my size. I'm a 30B/C or an XS. At this point i'd even settle for a 32BorC but can't find anything smaller then a 34C anywhere I've looked. Does anyone know someplace that sells smaller sizes??

Re: XS Maternity or Nursing Bras

• Options

Before I had kids, I had bigger breasts so I had no trouble finding bras at all. I had a problem though after my second child because my boobs had shrunk and were, well, flappy and disgusting lol I was about a small B my first trimester and within the past few weeks they've grown to the extreme and Im back in a D almost DD and Im only 16 weeks now. Im not sure where you are at in your pregnancy but you may still have time to grow. During my first trimester for support I wore alot of sports bras from Target. I honestly dont know where you are at in your pregnancy though and Im sorry ahead of time if my words dont help at all.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply! I've been wearing a ton of sports bras from Old Navy, they've been working pretty well, but they have the cross in the back so it really limits what shirts I can wear. I'm about 20 weeks now, I'm sure they'll get bigger, but I dont see myself fitting into a 34C or anything bigger at any point!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It might be time to start looking into a good supportive nursing bra. I had mine ordered through JcPennies with my second son. At that point they were kind of deflated so I needed the smaller size and they were out of the size they fitted me for so they special ordered it. At the time, special ordering didnt cost anything, not sure if their rules have changed, but I would look into it. I hate not having the support I need and for anyone, that can be a pain in the butt...or back lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

There are a few brands out there that sell small sizes, like Freya. I found this post with a few styles that should fit your chest size! Hope this helps and good luck :)

https://blog.brayola.com/part-ii-lets-talk-about-maternity-bras-baby/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"