December 2010 Moms
Options

HDBD Pregnant Mama's Check-in

It's hump-day-bump-day again ladies! Congrats to ltksl30 who had her baby last week!

Kishyfishylips = July 27th
Rink08 = July 31st
Lynball = Aug 4th
TMNTgirl = Aug 6th
xxbabycakesxx = Aug 23rd
EarsToYou = Aug 25th
pinkness09 = Sept 3rd
enjoylife = Sept 8th
Christie987 = Sept 9th
msaulum96 = Sept 10th
bosha711 = Sept 23rd
mands629 = Sept 26th
AFanch1127 = Oct 13th
jillybean800 = Oct 21st
sroszc = Nov 12th
hiimpolish = Nov 30th
dee12807 = Dec 1st
yaeger16 = Dec 1st
MommaEA = Dec 5th
JLSMITH124 = Dec 6th
Mommytott = Dec 9th
jessrenee11 = Jan 18th
fsu78 = Jan 25th
tiffanyp = Feb 2nd
desertlady86 = Feb 2nd
tabby0521 = Feb 2nd
lswivel = Feb 3rd
missesru = Feb 8th
IncogNeato = Feb 14th
Fairy kisses = Feb 15th
Linds619 = Feb 22nd
Tb2331 = Feb 24th
pitterpatter129 = Feb 24th
onlymeggan = March 5th
watermellens = March 16th

Questions:

How far along are you this week?

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?

Bonus: Bump Pic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HDBD Pregnant Mama's Check-in

• Options

How far along are you this week? 37 weeks - full term! And officially the longest I have ever been pregnant. I was induced at exactly 37w with Jonny.

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Boy #2

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? I don't think he has any clue. We have some baby stuff set up in the house now (swing, bouncy chair, etc) and I put a doll in the swing. He'll point to the doll when you ask him where the baby is, but he's scared of actually going close to it or touching it...haha...this should be interesting.

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? I'm doing about exactly the same. I'm 3lbs less than at the end of my last pregnancy and I lost all the baby weight in between. I'm hoping that breastfeeding helps again this time around like it did last time. But I'm definitely not as careful about what I eat this time. Especially since it's summer and I have killer heartburn, I've been indulging in ice cream waaaay more this time around.

• Options

Happy Hump Day, ladies!

How far along are you this week? 30 wks 3 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl! We had an elective ultrasound on Saturday - pics to come!

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? DS gives my belly hugs & kisses. He lifts my shirt & lays his head on it & waves hi. I tell him Sissy is in there & he points & waves. I'm trying to show him pictures of babies & show him the stuff we're pulling out of the basement for her - swing, bouncy, etc & tell him it's for his baby sister. I hope he's getting it a little bit! 

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? I'm doing better this time. I gained less than 20 lbs so far. I gained almost 50 total last time! I'm not intentionally doing anything differently, I just have less time to sit on my butt & eat this time around.

This morning:

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My EDD changed to Feb 3rd if you want to update :) 

How far along are you this week? 11 wks 3 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Will find out in Sept! Everyone is telling me girl so it's probably a boy lol.

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? I show DS the u/s pics and he says "baby!' Once my belly gets bigger and we find out the gender/ have a name picked out we will tell him who is in there.

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? I'm definitely more active then I was with DS, as far as food I am just eating what I can right now with all this m/s I've got going on.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebosha711:

Happy Hump Day, ladies!

How far along are you this week? 30 wks 3 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Girl! We had an elective ultrasound on Saturday - pics to come!

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? DS gives my belly hugs & kisses. He lifts my shirt & lays his head on it & waves hi. I tell him Sissy is in there & he points & waves. I'm trying to show him pictures of babies & show him the stuff we're pulling out of the basement for her - swing, bouncy, etc & tell him it's for his baby sister. I hope he's getting it a little bit! 

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? I'm doing better this time. I gained less than 20 lbs so far. I gained almost 50 total last time! I'm not intentionally doing anything differently, I just have less time to sit on my butt & eat this time around.

This morning:

You have the cutest bump! 

• Options

How far along are you this week? 27 weeks!

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  Girl

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?  L talks about "baby sisser" all the time but I'm not sure she understands.  We read stories about babies, and she loves "feeding" her baby dolls. 

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  I have only gained 12 lbs so far; but I'm not really sure why because my diet suuucks.  I don't need to gain much since I was overweight to begin with so I'm glad it's not out of control!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

How far along are you this week?  12 weeks, 5 days

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?  we'll find out early September 

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?  Pretty sure DS doesn't have a clue what it really means, but when I ask "where's mama's baby?" he points to my belly

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  I'm down 8 lbs so far due to the awful morning sickness; I haven't thrown up in 2 days (knock on wood) so I'm hoping this symptom is fading. With DS I only gained 10 lbs the entire pregnancy because of being sick for so long.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sroszcsroszc member

How far along are you this week? 23 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? BOY

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?  I really don't think he has any idea.  Sometimes we'll say 'there's a baby in mama's belly' but he just keeps saying 'Belly!'  He does kiss my belly though, which I think is adorable :)  Don't know what if anything I'll do as we get closer to prepare him.

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  Hmm, I'm actually not sure what my total weight gain is so far but I'm guessing it's more than last time.  I gained 24 lbs last time and at my last visit my Dr told me I'd gained 7 pounds since my last visit - whoopsy!  I feel like I'm probably eating about the same but I'm definitely exercising less.  Only going to Pilates once a week (if that) and last time I was still jogging once or twice a week at this point in my pregnancy.  It's also just been balls hot out and I have no desire to go for walks. 

excuse the overall frumpy-ness of my pic :)

photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sroszcsroszc member
    imagebosha711:

This morning:

Cute dress!

photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thanks, girls!

• Options

How far along are you this week?  14 weeks!! It is flying by so far :)

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Ultrasound set for August 20th! So excited!!

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? She has no idea.  she points to my belly and says baby buuuut she also points to MH belly and says baby too ;)

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  

I started working out with a trainer in March and I still am 2 days a week. I need to go more but I am tired and lazy. I am also trying to eat better and not gain much weight. I only gained about 15lbs total with DD cause I was soo sick at the end. I am already over weight so I am trying not to get over 200lbs this time. Its only about 10lbs away :( but I really don't think it is necessary for me to gain anymore plus I am determined to get back to my pre pre baby weight with DD and then some when this is done

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

How far along are you this week?5 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?we'll find out, but no u/s for that scheduled yet. Our first u/s is August 14th

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? no clue!!

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? Hmmm I probably will be less careful this time around. If I have a craving for a turkey sandwich, I most likely will give in ::)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little man at 0-1-2

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Options
    How far along are you this week? 26 weeks

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Boy, but I don't think we have any more ultrasounds though until 36 weeks to check growth.

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?  I'm sure he has no idea, but he has been responding "baby" when I say "What is this?" about my belly. But obviously because we just told him to say that, not because he understands a concept of the baby in my belly.

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  I gained less, but am the same exact weight I was at 26 weeks with Alexander, thanks to starting about 10 lbs up on my original weight.  I hope this means I can keep it to about 30/35 pounds which is what I gained last time.  I have not taken my prenatal vitamin in about a month, which I am so ashamed of.  I am trying to get my vitamins from food though.

photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Options
    BTW, it's so weird watching my name creep up that list! I was all the way on the bottom such a short time ago!
  • Options
    sroszcsroszc member

imagejillybean800:
    BTW, it's so weird watching my name creep up that list! I was all the way on the bottom such a short time ago!

I thought the same thing!

• Options
    imagesroszc:

imagejillybean800:

I know - it's crazy that we are into the March 2013 due dates already!!!

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:
    imagesroszc:

imagejillybean800:

BTW, TMNTgirl, if you want me to take over HDBD at any point let me know!  I'd be happy to do it for the summer since I am off from work :)

• Options
    Questions:

How far along are you this week?8w 4d

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date?U/s sometime in early Sept.

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them?  Well, I asked P if she knew what a baby was & she said yes.  I asked her if she wanted one  here & she said "NO!"  lol

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  I haven't gained much, but I have a LOT of bloat from the Progesterone supplements.

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

How far along are you this week? 32 weeks.... The countdown is starting :) I went 40 weeks with A hoping for the same with this little one.

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Green, super excited to soon find out who is joining our family. 

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? He has no idea what's coming. We have a few books about a new baby, we try to call him out big boy now and praise big boy behavior. (using open glasses to drink, using his potty, his chores like cleaning up his toys and helping us cook or put dishes away.) next month we will assemble and have out the swing and, playpen and other baby gear so he gets used to seeing it. We may get a doll but he is pretty gentle with petting our dogs and my moms cats that I'm not super worried about that aspect. I new ideas for entertainment for when I bf the baby though outside of electronics since the ending of those (tv or iPad) trigger meltdowns. We have bought a few puzzles and he enjoys books and bubbles but I'm thinking of pulling his quiet book out or putting together toddler busy bags for nursing sessions. 

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the previous pregnancy? 

I started 10 pounds heavier from not losing the weight with A and getting ku around the Christmas holidays. ;) I gained about 35 pounds with A and I'm at 30ish pounds now with #2.  I eat about the same with both pregnancies. Maybe slightly healthier now since we always make sure A is eating fruit and veggies so we eat those too but we (dh&i) have our fair share of Sweets and take out too.  I will start working out and weight loss a bit more aggressively this next time though since for me Bfing was not the cure for shedding the pregnancy weight.

Bump pic: sorry I'm at my moms and a bit homely today :)image

• Options
    imagejillybean800:
    imageTMNTgirl:
    imagesroszc:

imagejillybean800:

BTW, TMNTgirl, if you want me to take over HDBD at any point let me know!  I'd be happy to do it for the summer since I am off from work :)

Well, considering I could have a baby at any point now - someone is going to have to take over in the next couple weeks! 

Thanks for volunteering! Go ahead and take over next week...I'm hope I'm not still pregnant then (just cuz I'm over being pregnant...but of course if the baby is still doing well then he can stay in a little longer, I guess Wink)

• Options
    imageTMNTgirl:

Questions:

How far along are you this week? 8 weeks?  Need to look at ticker. :)  I need changed to Feb. 24th too!  My ultrasound indicated I was not as far along as I thought...oops. 

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? Team green for now, unless we change our minds later.

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? He has no clue.  We just weaned from bfing and are trying to get him to stay the entire night in his own bed (wean from bedsharing.)  I can't take a foot in my spine while pregnant. :)

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy?  I'm so sick, that food sounds terrible, so I assume I'm doing pretty well weight wise. :)

Bonus: Bump Pic Just bloat...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

How far along are you this week? 8w 5d

Boy? Girl? Team Green? Ultrasound date? I'm guessing that it'll be sometime in October.  I won't even meet with my OB for the first time until mid-August.

Do you think your older LO(s) have any idea that they have a sibling on the way? Are you trying to do anything to prepare them? DS has no idea.  I haven't thought too much about preparing him as of yet.  In a few more months.

How have you done weight-gain wise this pregnancy? Is there anything you are trying to do different with watching what you eat, etc from the last pregnancy? I haven't even gotten on the scale.  My last pregnancy was awesome - I ate what I wanted (in moderation) and exercised every day until two days before DS was born.  I think I gained 25 pounds and lost 18 of it in the hospital.  This time around exercising just isn't happening.  I hope I can keep my weight in check considering I'll have to deal with all of the holiday food this time around.

Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"