December 2010 Moms
Options

I'm a little scared but excited

Did you think I was KU again?! Hell no, lol. I'd have to have sex for that to happen.

Anyway, I just found out that my favorite book series is being adapted into a tv cable series, think HBO/Showtime. I am so in love with these books that I reread them 2-3 times a year. I can't wait to see my favorite characters come to life but I'm so worried that they won't do that good of a job. GOT was done great so I'm hoping the same people get ahold of this.

I know, I know, I haven't said what series it is. Maybe you can guess. I'll find something yummy if you get it right Wink

Jamie, Claire, Bree, Roger, Geillie, Dougal, Collum, Jenny, Ian, Murtagh, Lord John, Fergus, Jemmie, William, Jocasta and many, many more.

imageimage

Re: I'm a little scared but excited

• Options
    Outlander, right? (Been a long time since I read it, but that sounds like it will make a good TV show!)
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Wow really? That would be so awesome! I have to read the last book still.... I love those books too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I need a hint...

How many books?
    Any character name hints?

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Yes, Outlander Big Smile Here is your something yummy

and man candy

imageimage
  • Options

imageRyeCatcher:
    This has been such a long time coming.  I'm really glad they settled on a tv series!  Did they say when it was going to come out?

No word on when it'll be out yet. I follow the author on FB and she just announced liek an hour ago that all the contracts were signed. I have a feeling I'll be stalking her page for a while to make sure I don't miss any details.

imageimage
  • Options
    LOL! Thank you! Big Smile
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Hey, I'm reading this series now!

• Options
    I am going to have to read it now. I have had the first book for years because my sister loved it and she hates to read. I read all the time but have never read it. Going to get it now. 
  • Options
    sroszcsroszc member
    OMG OMG OMG.  Yep, I'm that excited.  I still have no idea how they'll get Jamie right...but YAY!
    photo 53b360e6-ee99-4f9e-a024-83bbcf2fab7d_zps358d4ab4.jpg Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesroszc:
    OMG OMG OMG.  Yep, I'm that excited.  I still have no idea how they'll get Jamie right...but YAY!
    Yup, this! I'm freaking out over here :-D. Did any of you MI mommas go see her in Jackson a couple years ago when she was touring for "Breath of Snow and Ashes"?

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

imageEarsToYou:
    imagesroszc:
    Yup, this! I'm freaking out over here :-D. Did any of you MI mommas go see her in Jackson a couple years ago when she was touring for "Breath of Snow and Ashes"?

No- but that would have been awesome. I just hope they do half as good a job as it is in my head.

Speaking of MI mommas, I think we should try and do a gtg again. I'm bummed I missed the last one.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"