Minnesota Babies

New moms in White Bear Lake area

Hi there, 

Any new moms or moms-to-be in the White Bear Lake vecinity? I'm due this coming Friday and we recently moved to the area. I'd love to meet some other mommies! 

Tonia 

Re: New moms in White Bear Lake area

• Well I'm not what you'd call a new mom since my DS is going to be 3 but we're in the Hugo area and always open to meeting new people.
  • I also live on the Eastside of St. Paul and would love to meet moms with LO my DD's age or reallly anykids for that matter.  None of my friends have kids.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJanell's Nest:
    Well I'm not what you'd call a new mom since my DS is going to be 3 but we're in the Hugo area and always open to meeting new people.

we live approximately 10 houses away from Janell. I have an almost 4 year old and a 9 month old.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm a little SE of WBL in Oakdale with a 5 month old daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Fabulous! Well, the due date has come and gone, so who knows when this little one coming, but it's good to know there are some other moms with little one close by. I'll keep you posted and hopefully we can arrange a meet up soon. 
  • Hi all, 

Our Scarlett is 3 weeks old now and I think I'm finally ready to get out of the house! I'd love to arrange a walk/meetup/coffee/ what have you. Please let me know if you're game and a day and time frame that works best for you. Hopefully we'll be able to arrange something. 

Tonia & Scarlett 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"