Minnesota Babies
Options

Just Between Friends?

Anyone been to a Just Between Friends sale?? Any tips for a FTM on what to look for there? I'm thinking of going to the one in Edina in a few weeks.

Heres the website: jbfsale.com 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just Between Friends?

• Options
    Eh, maybe I am a snob or just enjoy looking for a new clothes bargains but I do not think they are really worth it (for clothes). If you shop a sale and have a coupon (gymboree) the price for things is about the same.  I know some people really love them, me not so much. 
  • Options

I find great deals on toys and books at the sales.

I also find some good deals on some premium clothes that I would never pay for even 50% off. It takes a lot of digging though.

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Suz+MoSuz+Mo member

Here's my list so far: 

- maternity coat and maternity winter wear (I'm due in February) maybe other maternity and post partum clothes like nursing tanks

- baby coat/ winter wear

-changing table and glider (not sure if they have furniture)

- Stroller if they have good deals and a few other of the big baby gear stuff

• Options
    JRP00JRP00 member

I go to them a lot (maple grove, *** rapids, elk river) I always start looking at tre big stuf first ie. strollers, carseats, play kitchens because that always goes fast. Then I go for the clothes. Don't forget to sign up for the FTM's early entry.

People say I think it it expensive or just the same price as new. But I have never gotten a Gap shirt,jeans and matching shoes for $12 any of the times I have got to the retail store Gap.

• Options

I bought a ton last fall at the Eden Prairie one.  Clothes with the tags still on, toys, books, etc.  however I have been to a few that I haven't bought anything.  It's definitely hit or miss.  I did buy 2 nice winter coats last year that looked new for $8 each that my DD wore throughout the winter.  

I would say its worth going to check it out.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"