January 2011 Moms
Options

If you could, Part 2

If you could hop on a plane and go anywhere as a family where would you go?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you could, Part 2

• Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

Do we get any babysitting when we land? And I'm pretending the flights are free.

Without babysitting - Israel. I would love for my extended family to meet DD, would love to see them, and there are just so many awesome places to see there.

With babysitting - Australia. I really want to SCUBA dive in the Great Barrier Reef.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    We want to take a cruise. I'd love to go to the Western Caribbean, but not with the girls being this age. The excursions we want to do aren't kid friendly. So... we'd probably do an Alaskan cruise. It'd be great to get out of this heat and also make for some awesome photo ops.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member
    SweetH - we should take a caribbean cruise together!! Our friends totally nixed the cruise idea and I'm so bummed. If we can find other people to go with we might go the last week of August. Can you leave out of a NY or NJ port? Maybe DD2 is too little for a cruise just yet...and maybe my H will think I'm insane for suggesting this...

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options

imageRedZee:
    SweetH - we should take a caribbean cruise together!! Our friends totally nixed the cruise idea and I'm so bummed. If we can find other people to go with we might go the last week of August. Can you leave out of a NY or NJ port? Maybe DD2 is too little for a cruise just yet...and maybe my H will think I'm insane for suggesting this...

We're hoping to go on one when he gets back from deployment. Most of them leave out of Miami so we'd like to go before we move any further away from FL. If we decide not to bring the kids, my family is in SoFla so we could drop them off on the way. That wouldn't be until next winter though :(

• Options
    I am WAAAAY too scared to take a cruise. lol. It sounds beautiful though! I would love to go back to Gatlinburg TN as a family. H and I had a blast when we went.

• Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    I am WAAAAY too scared to take a cruise. lol. It sounds beautiful though! I would love to go back to Gatlinburg TN as a family. H and I had a blast when we went.

Yes!  That would be fun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    I choose the same place. The Atlantis in Bahamas...but with a babysitter so we can still go gamble at night. I love to play Blackjack!
    Honestly, going anywhere without a babysitter does NOT sound appealing to me!
  • Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:
    imageSweetHurricane:
    I choose the same place. The Atlantis in Bahamas...but with a babysitter so we can still go gamble at night. I love to play Blackjack!
    Honestly, going anywhere without a babysitter does NOT sound appealing to me!

We took a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago.  We went over to Atlantis but only walked around the free areas.  It was really cool.

If we could go anywhere as a family I would probably go to Japan.  Justin would love to go - don't know how DH would do but woudl love to show Justin all of the things I've seen over there. 

• Options
    We would really like to go to Alaska. I really want to see the sites and spend time out fishing and in Bethel visiting friends and time in Anchorage seeing the sites. I want to do the whole thing but I think it would be better on multiple trips so the experience wouldn't be too packed to get everything in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hawaii again. Or a cruise through the Bahamas or Caribbean. I know my H and DS would love it.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Italy or a South African safari
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"