March 2012 Moms

The one time..

I decide to leave the diaper bag at home he pukes all over me and the cart and floor of the store. I seriously went to walmart for a 5-10 min trip so I left his diaper bag at home. I just needed 2 things for dinner so I decided I would be okay with out it. Then of course he pukes. Every where. A lot. Ugh. Never again will I leave with out the diaper bag. No matter how short the trip! lol.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The one time..

• My boss got me the Brica Elite gopad diaper changer, and it always stays in the car as an emergency.  We packed 2 changes of clothes and burpies.

One thing we always do is have his little bottle bag packed with two bottles.  DH and I never forget it even if we are just driving down the street to a drive-thru.  The only time I was in a car and I didn't have any bottles with me was when SIL and MIL were taking me to the airport so I could meet DH in NY.  The airport is only a 10 minute drive from our house, and as soon as we got on the freeway, DH's mom blacked out and we drove to the nearest Emergency Room.  Needless to say, not only did I miss my flight, but I had to leave them at the hospital so I could take Dom home and mix up his milk and formula. 

Never again have I gone somewhere without at least two bottles for him.  O_o

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• If I don't want to take the whole diaper bag I usually just put a burp cloth in his car seat so it is at the ready if we need it :) We can't go anywhere without one!! I totally feel your pain! The spit up is insane right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelaura@smarterspam.com:

My boss got me the Brica Elite gopad diaper changer, and it always stays in the car as an emergency.  We packed 2 changes of clothes and burpies.

One thing we always do is have his little bottle bag packed with two bottles.  DH and I never forget it even if we are just driving down the street to a drive-thru.  The only time I was in a car and I didn't have any bottles with me was when SIL and MIL were taking me to the airport so I could meet DH in NY.  The airport is only a 10 minute drive from our house, and as soon as we got on the freeway, DH's mom blacked out and we drove to the nearest Emergency Room.  Needless to say, not only did I miss my flight, but I had to leave them at the hospital so I could take Dom home and mix up his milk and formula. 

Never again have I gone somewhere without at least two bottles for him.  O_o

We are exactly the same!  We didn't have quite an eventful experience leading to this habit but the first time we were out without a bottle when dd got hungry we learned our lesson.    OP - sorry you were caught!  I keep meaning to leave a stash of stuff in the car but I have not yet.  Good reminder! 

image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• WipzWipz member
    We went out with a diaper and bottles.. no diaper bag.. normally LO is fine if we go out to dinner and may just need a bottle if anything at all... just finished feeding him and as I am half way through my salad he  suddenly farts  and blows the big one in his diaper.. he is sat on my knee  of course lol... take him to the car to change him only to realise not only has the  towel we keep in the car been taken in to be laundered.. but he blew through his onesie too. 

He got changed on the back seat of the car on a spare dress I keep in the trunk, his ass was wiped with wet napkins and he went back in the restaurant in just a diaper and a receiving blanket for warmth lol. Usually we leave the diaper bag in the car ... it's always that time you dont have it you need it most lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A bottle is the one thing I always take with. I never thought of throwing some clothes in the car because I normally always have the diaper bag. I'm glad I was almost done because I stripped him took paper towel and wiped him/cart down checked out and left. There was even a worker behind me when it happened. Glad I'm not the only one who has been in that situation!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"