April 2012 Moms

I can get my skinny jeans on!

But I can't button them or move much in them. Lol. At least it is progress. I hope they fit by winter because they look super sexy with my steven madden boots.
imageimageimage
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I can get my skinny jeans on!

• Woo! I can't get mine past my hips and I don't think I will ever be able to :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • woohoo!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had that issue up until about a week ago. I think my hips are slowly going back to where they were before. I've read online that it can take up to and even longer than a year for that to happen.
    imageimageimage
  • imageAshleyC0117:
    Woo! I can't get mine past my hips and I don't think I will ever be able to :(

Same here. :( Well, I can get them over my hips, but I can't zip them. 

• imageTambcat:

imageAshleyC0117:
    Woo! I can't get mine past my hips and I don't think I will ever be able to :(

Same here. :( Well, I can get them over my hips, but I can't zip them. 

Me not being able to button them also includes me not being able to zip them. But, it is progress. 

imageimageimage
  • I can't get mine past my thighs..boo :(
  • jenwetjenwet member

Hooray for progress! I can get my maternity skinny jeans on- does that count?:)

Thats awesome - congrats! 

• I got into mine, too...even buttoned 'em! BUT I had "pancake" top...not "muffin top" - more like flat, flabby preggo baby skin hang over LOL
  • Congrats!!  I can't wait for my hips to go back.  There's about 25 pairs of perfectly ripped size 4's taunting me in my closet and I am afraid I'll never see them again.  Tried once, total devastation.
  • Yay!!! I haven't tried in a while, I don't know if I want to. However, this morning I'm officially only 5 lbs from my PP weight!! Yayayay! Now if I could get more tone again.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageChristina_Diane:
    I had that issue up until about a week ago. I think my hips are slowly going back to where they were before. I've read online that it can take up to and even longer than a year for that to happen.

Reading this makes me SO happy! There is hope!

imageVisit The Nest!
  • That's great! I haven't tried in a while, but last time I could get them on and buttoned, but they gave me a sexy spare tire! Hopefully this tummy tones up again.
  • OMG same here I try at least every other week and a few days ago I got a pair all the up not buttoned or zipperd but I was DEF excited!! Also I did button a pair but the donut it gave my stomach FAIL lol either was like u said it's progress

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"