TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

Hey girls, so sorry I am a few days late posting this.  What have you all been up to the past few weeks?  Sending huge hugs and love to those who need it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Bi-Monthly 6+ updates...

• I am still having sever edema in my feet/ankles/legs.  All my BW is normal, so DR doesn't know why it's happening.  Put me on a stronger water pill, I think I have been to the bathroom 7-8 times since 5 am (it's almost noon).  Hopefully these will help.  While at the DR I realized I have gained a large amount of weight, I'm guessing because of my endless drinking.  So, I stopped drinking vodka and switched to rum.  I know, I know, but in my delusional mind it makes sense.  Once my feet are of normal size and I can get my Nikes on, DH and I will start kicking a$$ and taking names. 

Still NTNP, DR made me take PIAC to be sure I wasn't KTFU, I guess my word was not good enough for her.  Upstairs neighbor still has not moved, apparently they gave him notice and he will be out by the end of the month.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Our next door neighbor is also moving, which makes me sad.  I actually like him.  DH is currently mad at me for texting the neighbor guy.  Huh?  So, not much is new here.  I will be starting work SUPER early (or late to some of you night owls) on Monday, I sure hope I can be on time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • delinodelino member

Rawr - Sorry to hear about your edema.  I hope it gets under control soon!  Good luck on Monday.

Update - You know my FET was a flop.  For the first time in I guess about 8ish months I'm not obsessed with IVF.  You would think that would be a good thing, but it's not really.  I'm not obsessed because we aren't going forward with it for now.  Unless I can find some sort of clinical trial, grant or miracle, we wont be doing another cycle until late this year or sometime next year.  My nurse has confirmed that she would gather my meds through donations again, which is huge, but we can't get the grant we got the first time so full price is painful.  In the meantime, we will try on our own and hope and pray with all our might that a miracle happens and a baby lands in my ute and not my tube.

In non-TTC news, I am trying to focus on the other things in my life.  Instead of googling IVF stuff all day at work, I'm trying to work harder.  I'm also putting my resume out there in case a good opportunity pops up.  Sometimes change is a good thing.  And, I'm going to try to exercise more, eat healthier and check things off of my to-do list that I have been putting off.  For instance, today I finally purchased hook boards for my bathroom and bedroom and installed them.  We don't have a towel rack in the bathroom and it drives me nuts and I had an over the door hook on my bedroom door for my robe which made it so the bedroom door couldn't close.  I also purchased new doorknobs for my kitchen and garage door since we hadn't changed them when we bought the house 3 years ago and the people didn't have the key for them.  Check and check!  :::looks around to see what else I can tackle:::

3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been well distracted with LOTS of work!  I just shut my computer off (work) and will turn off my work cell until Wed morning!  It's been a good distraction, but FET#2 is on Monday!

ETA: Petra I'm so excited for you!  Good luck!

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Rawr - edema is rough. I hope the Dr can help you get it under control soon. Yay! For getting rid of your obnoxious neighbor too!

Delino - (((Hugs))) I'm in the same craptastic boat as you are. I'm glad we are TTCAL buddies. My update will be very similar to yours.

Petra, Gregermis and  Ang - wishing you all luck.  I sincerely hope you all graduate very very soon. 

• I'm just plugging along.  We are still hoping for a miracle and will keep trying on our own for as long as we feel we need to.  I still haven't ovulated and I'm on CD52.  I called my OB but he is on vacation. I totally forgot so I will try again on Monday. I just don't know if taking the BCPs is what I want to do right now.  I'm in a self defeating place and it's just so confusing.  

Like Delino I'm focusing on the things I can change and get done. I've been working on getting my house in order and going through things to get rid of stuff we don't need.   I've also been watching what I eat and drinking lots of herbal tea.  So far I've lost 8lbs and am hoping to loose at least 20 more. It helps to keep myself busy. 

• vinceandang - sending you lots of growing follie vibes!!!!  Your puppy is soooo cute! Smile
    baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

• imageRawr08:

While at the DR I realized I have gained a large amount of weight, I'm guessing because of my endless drinking.  So, I stopped drinking vodka and switched to rum.  I know, I know, but in my delusional mind it makes sense.  

Sadly I'm with you on this..... My wine just keeps diminishing ad the meds have taken a toll.  I started at a gym the other day but of course my mind then gives me a license to eat.  FX we both get some motivation!

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageGregermis:

I've been well distracted with LOTS of work!  I just shut my computer off (work) and will turn off my work cell until Wed morning!  It's been a good distraction, but FET#2 is on Monday!

ETA: Petra I'm so excited for you!  Good luck!

Yay for Monday! fingers toes and everything crossed for you! (well, almost everything! Lol) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagedelino:

In the meantime, we will try on our own and hope and pray with all our might that a miracle happens and a baby lands in my ute and not my tube.

Count me in with the prayers! I'm so sorry about last cycle  and you are constantly in my thoughts.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Delino- I hope you can make it through this hard time.  It hurts not obsessing over something you used to.  I get it.  I hope you get a baby in your UTE and not a tube!!!  I have also started getting rid of things we don't need/use - which only gives me more room in the spare bedroom, which is supposed to be a nursery...  Sending you tons of love!

Petra- I have everything crossed for you!  I sure I hope I have the strength to see you!

Gregermis- Good luck on Monday - I have everything crossed for you!  

VinceandAng- I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas!!  I love it there so much, I just wish DH loved it as much as me!  GL Tuesday!!!  AND keep your head up!

KGS2003- I hope you can get ahold of your OB soon!  This TTC thing is SO confusing.

STlucia_wife- I'm with ya on the TTA bench - kinda.  Sending you tons of love!!! 

TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • imageRawr08:

I am still having sever edema in my feet/ankles/legs.  All my BW is normal, so DR doesn't know why it's happening.  Put me on a stronger water pill, I think I have been to the bathroom 7-8 times since 5 am (it's almost noon).  Hopefully these will help.  While at the DR I realized I have gained a large amount of weight, I'm guessing because of my endless drinking.  So, I stopped drinking vodka and switched to rum.  I know, I know, but in my delusional mind it makes sense.  Once my feet are of normal size and I can get my Nikes on, DH and I will start kicking a$$ and taking names. 

Still NTNP, DR made me take PIAC to be sure I wasn't KTFU, I guess my word was not good enough for her.  Upstairs neighbor still has not moved, apparently they gave him notice and he will be out by the end of the month.  I'll believe it when I see it.  Our next door neighbor is also moving, which makes me sad.  I actually like him.  DH is currently mad at me for texting the neighbor guy.  Huh?  So, not much is new here.  I will be starting work SUPER early (or late to some of you night owls) on Monday, I sure hope I can be on time!

Sorry you're dealing with edema- I hope it resolves soon! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Nothing on the TTCAL front.  Emotionally, I am doing better since my surgery but I have been a hot mess for the last 24 hours.  We got word a friend from church went for her a/s (her EDD was the same as my December EDD) and there was no heartbeat.  Her daughter was born still this morning.  I am just so heartbroken for her and her family.  I hate loss.

In other news, I met with a new GI on Wednesday.  Unfortunately, I have to have another endoscopy done on July 25.  But the good news is, this GI listened to me and does not feel that acid reflux will be my only Dx (if at all since I only have a few symptoms of it).  He believes my primary digestive issues have to do with my esophagus (at least 4x a week I have 'spells' in which I feel as though I am having a heart attack).  He said it may be an allergy since my symptoms become severe when I eat breads/pastas.

Hope you all are doing well- <3 you ladies! 

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • (((HUGS))) to everyone1  I have missed all of you lately.  Non-TTC news, I love my new job.  I switched jobs because of days/hours/stress level and it is everything I wanted!  I am so excited about enjoying a job I am almost giddy some days.  In TTC news....not much news.  I am officially done with treatments (as I hit my lifetime max on my previous insurence and my new insurence has not fertility coverage).  I had the worst breakdown when CD1 showed up at 10dpo when its normally at 15dpo.  I guess living in my reality free bubble had to end early this month.  I am going to an informational meeting about adoption on the 24th.  based on how we feel after, that might be in our future.
    TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • ((huge hugs)) to everyone

As for me.. you all know what has been going on with me. I've actually been doing very well considering everything. Even my therapist was amazed at how well I'm doing just a few days out from hearing the news.

After I found out everything my borderline obsession of finding someone else has stopped.. I don't know why but right now I really don't care about being with anyone.. or if I find anyone again..

So I guess I should be working on myself.. I am but I also stopped going to the gym for a while now too.. I need to get back in to it. I just have no motivation at the moment.. though somehow I have lost about 5 lbs this week.. no idea how that happened but whatever.

So that's it for now.. just waiting til August to get here so I can file.. so I can go back to school, and so I can party with a few of my favorite people to celebrate one of their's upcoming wedding at the end of August, which believe me.. will be bittersweet.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are waiting for my first AF after this last loss.  If it doesn't come in 45 days from when my levels were O (last Monday), they'll give me Provera and then (hopefully) we will finally get to do the SA and HSG.  We missed the first month due to test availability and the second due to this miscarriage, so we have been waiting on these tests for a mildly obnoxious amount of time.  They don't want us to try on our own until we have all the testing as well as meds (they think I have a progesterone issue).

We are going to our (rescheduled) adoption orientation this month as well.  It's Wednesday, actually.  I am cautiously optimistic as, last time, no one showed up to run the meeting.  This time can't be worse, right?  Wink

Delino, ((hugs)).  I am so sorry about your cycle and the situation with IVF going forward.  

Allie-Jo, I don't know if you're already on the Adoption board, but those ladies are awesome and so very helpful.  ((hugs))

• Big ((((hugs)))) for everyone!

As for me, things are going good. I started my menopur injections last night and I'm proud to say that I actually gave myself a shot and it wasn't bad at all! I might be a bit sadistic because I actually thought it was kind of fun! Embarrassed So for now I'm just trying to keep positive and envision a few good and mature follies showing up on the ultrasound on Thursday!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• imagejenek0213:

Rawr and MikeandJen - vodka, club soda, lime - less then 100 calories. Just sayin'... 

Jenek... YOU ARE AWESOME!! Soooo trying this :-) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejenek0213:

My update:

FINALLY found a donor that we love.... we are going through My Egg Bank. Anxiously awaiting a calendar (supposed to be determined this week). Looking forward to an ET in August! The find-a-donor stress is officially over - hooray!

Now... onto the stress of having good cycle, a BFP, and a rainbow baby!

Yay!  I'm so glad you have that under your belt and can move forward. FX for you :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLaurakat81:

......I'm proud to say that I actually gave myself a shot and it wasn't bad at all! I might be a bit sadistic because I actually thought it was kind of fun! Embarrassed

A woman after my own <3!!!  Loo

I thought I was the only one! DH thinks its weird but oh we'll :) FX for you this Thursday!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagejenek0213:

My update:

FINALLY found a donor that we love.... we are going through My Egg Bank. Anxiously awaiting a calendar (supposed to be determined this week). Looking forward to an ET in August! The find-a-donor stress is officially over - hooray!

Now... onto the stress of having good cycle, a BFP, and a rainbow baby!

That's such great news!!  Congrats and good luck!!

baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

• Hi Ladies!  It sounds like some of us REALLY need a HUG!  And for those that are cycling/about to start with DE-good luck!

I feel like I've had a lot going on and nothing at the same time-alot going on but not much I can do about any of it!

In TTCAL news, I'm doing a little better with this most recent loss, but its still day by day.  We ran more bloodwork, and did genetic testing on DH's sperm, so baring anything crazy with those results we plan to do another IVF cycle sometime b/t Oct and Jan, not totally sure when.

My birthday was Saturday-which just depresses the hell out of me-my eggs are another year older and another b-day with NO BABY.

Lastly, my dad is going in for liver resection surgery tommorow to hopefully remove all of the cancer-so prayers for that would be appreciated!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

• imageMandaS08:

Hi Ladies!  It sounds like some of us REALLY need a HUG!  And for those that are cycling/about to start with DE-good luck!

I feel like I've had a lot going on and nothing at the same time-alot going on but not much I can do about any of it!

In TTCAL news, I'm doing a little better with this most recent loss, but its still day by day.  We ran more bloodwork, and did genetic testing on DH's sperm, so baring anything crazy with those results we plan to do another IVF cycle sometime b/t Oct and Jan, not totally sure when.

My birthday was Saturday-which just depresses the hell out of me-my eggs are another year older and another b-day with NO BABY.

Lastly, my dad is going in for liver resection surgery tommorow to hopefully remove all of the cancer-so prayers for that would be appreciated!

((hugs)) I recently had a birthday too and know EXACTLY how you feel.  Tons of T&Ps for your father!

baby girl born 5/10/13

IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"