LGBT Parenting
Options

Real L.Wo.rd

Anyone else watching?  Reactions to the season 3 premiere?  I guess this would be Monday Fluff...

Re: Real L.Wo.rd

• Options

I watched it last night. Holy soft core p@rn. And I think there are too many people in this season with too many story lines. I am sure I will still watch it since there is nothing else on tv right now, but I liked the first season much better (and even then, I thought it kinda sucked.)

I miss Queer as Folk. Anyone else?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We watched QAF from start to finish. It rocked. 

I am not going to lie - we are going to watch TRLW if it is good, bad or otherwise.  That said, I was suprised by some of the updates - and then I saw the previews of the season, and things made sense again Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Mel just mentioned to me this AM that this show exists.  I had no idea.  We do have showtime, but not sure if the old episodes are on demand.  Something we need to look into I guess. 

We LOVED QAF and L word when it was on.  I miss both of those shows.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love TRLW, these womans lives are so opposite of mine I cant help but watch!

I do miss the L Word though, I wish it would come back!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LV1979LV1979 member
    image2brides:

I miss Queer as Folk. Anyone else?

I love this show.  DW and I own the series...I really wish they would have kept that going.  Real L Word is ok but a little too much drama, but summer TV sucks so I will still watch it.

We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"