Orange County Babies

Newborn Photographer - casting call

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Hi everyone! My name is Bree and I am a momma to a handsome 4 year old Maksim and beautiful 9 month old Aria.

I have always loved photographer and my love only grew each time my child was born.

I have studied photography my whole like (taking classes, workshops etc) and since discovering the world of natural light - newborn photography I have been hooked.

For me photographing those special newborn moments was key and when I got their first photos I just wanted everything, there was NO photo I didn?t like. I seriously remember spending upwards of 800.00 for my first son, and about 500.00 once I had Aria just last October. But for me I didn?t want to NOT capture those moments so the money was worth having those memories. After having Aria and seeing her photos I saw just how far newborn photography has grown, and I realized how much I LOVED newborn photography, even when it wasn?t my own child.

I am now looking to build up my own portfolio and offer my services professionally to more than just my circle of friends and family whom I?ve been photographing for years.

So to help me build my newborn portfolio I thought I?d come here to thebump (the place I came for everything baby once I was pregnant with Aria) and offer a special portfolio building price.

I am willing to travel in the Orange County/LA area (I reside in Downey) and am able to shoot in your home if you have enough natural light.

If you are expecting, or even know anyone else expecting in 2012;

I am looking for newborns to photograph to help build my portfolio.

Preferably newborns between 5-12 days of age as this is the best time for those adorable sleepy photos.

For only $100.00 you will get the following

- my time / travel (in Los Angeles/Orange County Area, may have addt'l cost if a bit further, but just to cover mileage)

- up to 3 hours session

- a full High Resolution disk of images & copywrite release

- fully edited/retouched images -will allow immediate family only if wanting family shots with newborn (but newborn will still be focus of all images)

note: sessions can include anywhere between 20-40 images depending on the baby. Baby also determines length of shoot, and shoot time allows time for baby feedings etc. I only ever schedule one newborn session per day to ensure that you have my full attention and no baby is ever rushed. :-)

I am offering this to anyone due in 2012? as I am looking to launch my page by the end of the year which is when my regular print pricing will go into effect, and I will no longer be offering such a discounted session with all images on disk.

If you want more info and are willing to help me, feel free to message me here or at breenicole1104@aol.com

I am also more than happy to answer questions in this thread too!

Thanks so much for anyone who helps me with my portfolio building!

xoxo

Bree Higgins

breenicole1104@aol.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Newborn Photographer - casting call

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"