March 2012 Moms
Options

Jealous of SO..

All last week from Sunday night to Thursday night Isaac was up 3 times each night. I was so tired all week. SO gets up with Isaac Fridays and Saturdays (he works during the week I don't). I was looking forward to SO finally understanding how difficult this past week had been for me since he kept waking and didn't want to sleep. And of course Isaac STTN on Friday (for the first time) and last night he slept to his normal 5am and ate and went right back to sleep. I bet tonight he decides to wake up and stay up a bunch tonight. haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Jealous of SO..

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    I hear you... Our LO thinks the sun shines out of daddy's (_*_) somedays it feels like I'm just the babysitter when Daddy is at work, or asleep lol. It's very cute and I don't mind at all.. but Daddy feels bad about it .. we have our mommy/son times when Daddy isn't around and I keep telling him it's doesn't upset me in the slightest.  We both know when the *** hits the fan; LO  needs me and no one else, not even Daddy can settle him.

Momma has the super ( * )( * ) er juice and no one can compete with that lol MUAHAHA Wink

Hubby and I have both had our share of sleepless days and nights... so he totally understands how rough it can be.  Hopefully your LO will setttle into a routine soon, since we both work different shifts and days, I try to make sure on my weekends off I stick to as close to his daddy's routine as possible.. when it comes to sleep and naps etc, so that LO gets used to my days and daddy's nights ...

I however ,seem to have a son who likes to wait for momma to come home before delivering of the "stinkeh diapie" ..yay for me  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He normally has a great routine but this last week it has horrible. And I agree.. mommy is always best at calming. SO gets jealous of that because he will be screaming for him and I take him and he is instantly fine. lol. And today I pawned a stinky poopy diaper off on daddy. I always get them so I asked if he could change his diaper so I could pack our things so we could leave. Little did he know it was a stinky one! Big Smile I felt better after SO let me sleep in this morning. After a crappy week of being up a lot more than normal it felt amazing!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always hand off the poos when i can.  I do plenty :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"