Parenting after 35

Fyreflyrush*** PiP

I would like to see a current picture of Henry!  How big is he now? Just over a month?  Evelyn is 11 weeks today, at her 2 month check up on th 2nd she was 8lbs and 6oz and 22 inches long!  that means she grew an inch and gained two pounds and 10 ounces (I think my math is right? - she had dropped down to 5 lbs 11 ounces)

imageimage" mce_src="image">

our 4th of July pic

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fyreflyrush*** PiP

• OMG!! She is adorable! Henry's 2mos check up is on the 27th. My supply was being stubborn about coming in, and he wasn't getting enough to eat. He was down to 7lbs1oz at 3 days old, and he had to be up to 7lbs14oz at his 2w check up. He was 8lbs15oz. He is a PIG. I'm amazed my girls can keep up with his appetite. Of course, if he misses a feeding, I'm dying from engorgement! 

We've been calling him Henry Hippo and the Staypuft Marshmallow Man 

With big sis:

• Oh my gosh FFR he is soooo cute, I love all of his roles.  Sounds like you are doing a great job bfing.  I had supply issues. Evelyn went from 6.3 down to 5.11 and was only up to 5.12 at her two week appointment, plus was only having around 5 wet (1 pee in them) diapers a day.  We started supplementing bottles and pumping around 4 weeks but I still hardly get anything out when I pump ( 1 oz to 1.5 oz total)  so Ev gets half of her food from me and half from formula.  *sigh*  I wanted to EBF but I guess we have to do what works :-)

Joi, please post an updated pic of veronica too!  I miss our old board, this one is just not as active, I suppose thats because we are all a bit busier now. LOL.

Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"