March 2012 Moms
Options

Kill me now.

DD FINALLY fell asleep this afternoon after a whole morning of screaming, crankiness, and refusing to sleep. The problem is, she fell asleep in my arms and since it has never worked to transfer her, I've just settled in with my laptop for a long afternoon rest.

Then DH comes home with SIX Starbucks Refreshers (free today in my area, no idea how he scored so many) and proceeds to tempt me into drinking three of them. That was about an hour ago.

So now I have to pee so bad that I fear there will soon be a bladder explosion of some kind. But I want to let DD get the rest she needs, since she sleeps way better at night that way. I'm suffering.  ::Shakes fist at DH::

My lower half is growing concerningly numb....................... 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Kill me now.

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    imagejoyfullyfound:

DD FINALLY fell asleep this afternoon after a whole morning of screaming, crankiness, and refusing to sleep. The problem is, she fell asleep in my arms and since it has never worked to transfer her, I've just settled in with my laptop for a long afternoon rest.

Then DH comes home with SIX Starbucks Refreshers (free today in my area, no idea how he scored so many) and proceeds to tempt me into drinking three of them. That was about an hour ago.

So now I have to pee so bad that I fear there will soon be a bladder explosion of some kind. But I want to let DD get the rest she needs, since she sleeps way better at night that way. I'm suffering.  ::Shakes fist at DH::

Just like being pregnant agan huh...Wink
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageWipz:
    imagejoyfullyfound:

HA!

Married 05.19.07 | Together since 03.11.00 | Dom Born 02.06.12 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelaura@smarterspam.com:
    imageWipz:
    imagejoyfullyfound:

HA!

True that. She woke up not long after I posted.... sweet relief! 

• Options
    Lmao. I scored 3 Refreshers myself. LO and I hit 3 SBux and then went to DH's work to give him one. hubby wouldnt drink his So I drank 3 of them! He said it was aweful. I admit they were pretty bad but free sbux is free sbux!
  • Options
    imagejoyfullyfound:

just had to say that I love your sig pic so much - her little face and expression are so cute! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    photo calforsiggy_zps05750af4.png
  • Options
    imagelhammerle:
    imagejoyfullyfound:

just had to say that I love your sig pic so much - her little face and expression are so cute! 

Aw!  Thanks! I love that pic of her heh heh :)

Also, Refreshers have caffeine in them?! It's true. They contain green coffee beans. I drank 3, breastfed my baby, and THEN DH chose to tell me. ::rolls eyes::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"