1st Trimester
Options

pg excercise routine?

what is yours?

yoga, pilates (sp), or other? if so what would that be?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pg excercise routine?

• Options
    keagles....
  • Options
    lol great answer! :::reminding me to do this 10x daily::: lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I swim 2x a week, attend a strength training class 2x a week and try to walk my dog the other days.  I feel SO much better after I've done something, but my workouts are definitely not what they used to be!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    30 minutes of Yoga and stretching and 10 minutes on the elliptical a day.
  • Options
    Walk 2 miles 5-7x a week.
  • Options
    I was running, but I kept having abdominal cramps, so I have stopped that. Now it's walking on an incline or elliptical as often as I can (3-5 times/week for at least 30 minutes) and I'm trying to do at least two strength training sessions in there as well. We'll see if I succeed!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Well I just found out last week via home preg test - sorry I don't know any of the proper acronyms for this forum yet. I think that means I'm in week 5, if my last period was Oct 21, so I'm really not sure if that is accurate counting?

Up until now I was doing tae-bo/kickboxing (no contact), jogging, walking, elliptical, stairs, and nordic track, usually one of these for 40 or 45 minutes 6 days a week. I guess I'll continue, but take more breaks and not beat myself up if I get out of breath? I feel like suddenly I was out of breath while working out the few days after I found out, but before that I wasn't - is it psychological, or just the progression of pregnancy??

• Options

walk to work - about 4 miles a week

run - about 12-16 miles per week

two cardio kickboxing classes (no contact) 

one fitjam dance type class

one abs class

I wear a heart rate monitor  to make sure I am not over doing it. I always feel better after the workout.

• Options
    I do kettlebells, I started when my second son was 3 months old and have been doing it 3 days a week since. I have dropped down in weight and intensity since finding out I was pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"