Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Pregnant and New to Pitts

Heyyy,

My name is Chloe I am 12 weeks pregnant and I just bought my first house here in Pittsburgh, Turtle Creek neighborhood. I am interested in meeting other pregnant women in the area, I am in desperate need of friends! I would really like to have someone to talk to about my pregnancy concerns and just simply vent to about my emotional roller coasters and disputes with my partner. I am a young mother to be, only 23 but have worked with babies and children since I was 13. Im looking for other young expecting mothers to talk to so if youre interested please contact me!

Re: Pregnant and New to Pitts

• Options

Chloe ~

Congrats on your pregnancy! One of the best ways to meet other pregnant moms is in a Prenatal Yoga class.  We tend to spend time chatting before and after class.  

Do drop into class one day https://www.shininglightprenatal.com/programs/class-schedule/

• Options

Hi Chloe,

My husband and I moved here from Maine and bought a house in Penn Hills a year and a half ago so I'm relatively new to Pittsburgh myself.  I'm only 5 weeks along but this is my first too!  I'm turning 27 in a couple weeks but it sounds like you have more experience with kiddos than I do.  I'm a nurse so I should be able to adapt but I'm far more comfortable with old people lol.  Let me know if you want to get together, Turtle Creek isn't too far away from me!

Sarah

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehrosssm:

Hi Chloe,

My husband and I moved here from Maine and bought a house in Penn Hills a year and a half ago so I'm relatively new to Pittsburgh myself.  I'm only 5 weeks along but this is my first too!  I'm turning 27 in a couple weeks but it sounds like you have more experience with kiddos than I do.  I'm a nurse so I should be able to adapt but I'm far more comfortable with old people lol.  Let me know if you want to get together, Turtle Creek isn't too far away from me!

Sarah

A Mainer!!  I grew up in Yarmouth!  What part of Maine are you from?

Are you ladies thinking of doing the Pgh bump club meet-up in the other thread?

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"