Wisconsin Babies
Options

Milwaukee OBGYN Rec

I am in the process of moving to the Milwaukee area.  I am ~23 weeks along, and need to find a new doctor.  We are renting a place downtown for the next few months until we are ready to buy a house, but I think we will ultimately end up north of the city.  I know that's a big area...maybe around Menomonee Falls?  I would really appreciate any recommendations of doctors in that area.  Thank you!

Re: Milwaukee OBGYN Rec

• Options
    WBMomWBMom member

I agree with PP.  Dr Diestelhorst is great. I had her thru my 2nd pregnancy.  Also Dr Anthony Hoang at the Froedtert Springdale location in Brookfield is excellent. Both of them can deliver at Community Memorial in Meno Falls. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  I just made an appointment.  It's not an ideal time to switch doctors, so I feel better knowing that I'm in good hands.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I LOVE Dr. Diestelhorst!  She is very down to earth, and will listen to any concerns you have. I highly recommend her!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"