Multiples
Options

POLL: Are you finished christmas shopping?

I have boys gifts and that is it ;(

[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL: Are you finished christmas shopping?

• Options
    all done and wrapped under the tree
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageJustaKidAtHeart:

Glad I'm not the only crazy one!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We finished the weekend before thanksgiving. I refuse to go shopping during the xmas season, its too crazy and I am too tired to even think abou tit.  Glad I am done.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

We haven't even started!!

Christmas is going to be very small for us this year... probably giving books to everybody. I can do all that shopping online ;-)

• Options

OK, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't started yet! I've been focused on getting ready for babies and studying for the licensure exam I'm taking tomorrow. THEN Christmas shopping will start.
    I have gone so far as to email everyone in my family asking what they might like, so at least it's a start. ;)

fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    sort of, we are not really buying much this year since I have not been working for about 6 weeks now and our holiday funds are low. I just bought gifts for all the nieces and nephews online. I think those are the only ones who will be receiving gifts. I feel a little bad, but with our girls coming anytime now we just dont have the extra money without my income. Next year will be back to normal.
    M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Haven't bought one gift yet. And I am going to be out of town most of December. I better get crackin!
  • Options

soooo this poll sucks...makes me feel so behind!!!

weird...one more thing to make me feel overwhelmed :)

• Options
    I just have to buy a couple more things. I've wrapped most of it already which is a huge achievement. I usually wait until the week before to tackle all the wrapping.
  • Options

HA! Yeah right. People are getting lots of homemade treats this year because we are broke since I am not working and we still have not sold two of our properties....ah the joys of no banks giving morgages :)

I have two gifts purchased and every single gift will be bought online and shipped to the house.

• Options
    imageJBSugar:

imageJustaKidAtHeart:

Glad I'm not the only crazy one!

I thought I was nuts for being done with my shopping before the end of November.  We'll be putting up the tree and wrapping all the presents this coming weekend.

• Options
    I'm actually finished for the kids and my husband but most of the rest of the family I'm still waiting on!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"