New Jersey Babies
Options

baptism gowns

Where to find? Also anyone know of someone who makes them out of wedding dresses?

TY

image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: baptism gowns

• Options
    I got mine at Lord and Taylor with a coupon. Jcpenney has them too. 
  • Options

Yes!  I had my wedding gown made into a baptism gown and I used Susan's Sewing and Design in West Milford. 

Do you live up that way?  I grew up there! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekle0113:

Yes!  I had my wedding gown made into a baptism gown and I used Susan's Sewing and Design in West Milford. 

Do you mind sharing what it cost?  Trying to get an idea.  I am having my wedding gown (tulle ball gown) turned into a communion veil for DD and want to have my mom's wedding dress turned into a communion dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageorgnlmama:
    imagekle0113:

Do you mind sharing what it cost?  Trying to get an idea.  I am having my wedding gown (tulle ball gown) turned into a communion veil for DD and want to have my mom's wedding dress turned into a communion dress.

No, I don't mind!  It cost a lot more though then I thought it would have cost me.  It was $350.  My gown was all lace.  This was my gown:

https://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3021&page=0&pageSize=36&keywordText=&keywordType=All

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I bought mine at La Canastilla in the Ironbound section of Newark. 
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't know if you've decided already but I'm having two outfits made from my wedding gown from

https://1ofakindcreations.blogspot.com/

She's located in NJ and not as expensive as PP.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"