2nd Trimester

Bra help? Triple D's!

Sooo I got measured over the weekend... 34 DDD.  Yes, triple D.  I bought a bra at Nordstrom, but I don't want to spend $70 on the next bra also!!  Where do you buy your large cup size bras?  I looked at Motherhood, VS, and Fredericks, and found zip zero nada.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Bra help? Triple D's!

• Online - Bare Necessities.  (A DDD = an F)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll be interested to see the answers to this. I'm in a DD allready @ only 18 wks. *sigh* damn ta ta's!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I thought DDD=E...hmmmm. Any who, I go to Lane Bryant.
  • imagePlannedChaos:
    Online - Bare Necessities.  (A DDD = an F)

Oh really?!?  Well at least they don't make it confusing!!  So I'm a 34F?

• Nope: DD = E. 
  • JcPenney. I get alot there. I am a 36N according to my last fitting. I stopped keeping track a long time ago!
  • Try a store that carries French bras... there's a place called Intimacy in Chicago, NY, and I think Atlanta, and they told my mom she wears a 32F. And they had it. 
  • imagerouge411:
    Try a store that carries French bras... there's a place called Intimacy in Chicago, NY, and I think Atlanta, and they told my mom she wears a 32F. And they had it. 

Thats where I go too. They are expensive, but the fitting is free. I normally buy 1 to 2 bras and order from somewhere else. 

• I'm a 36DDD, but I used to manage to fit into a 38DD and would only buy a specific bra from Victoria Secret. I hated paying $40 a bra, but it took me a LONG time to find something comfortable that I liked and that lasted.

Now that I'm growing again :( I'll have to look around too. I heard Lane Bryant has a wide selection...

?

• I am right there with ya, it sucks doesn't it? I gave up on regular bras over the weekend. I went out and bought TONS of sports bras, that is all I will wear now and about all that will fit comfortably.

Mommas Little Yankee Fan!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• imageTrinaKay:
    JcPenney. I get alot there. I am a 36N according to my last fitting. I stopped keeping track a long time ago!

I get all mine here too. They were on sale last week. BOGO. I also go to Lane Bryant if I want prettier bras. The ones at JCPenny's are plain but comfy.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm in a 34G.  I bought them at Nordy's the line is called Fantasie, they're around 50 bucks.  They aren't pretty, but they keep the girls looking nice and perky, my major req. for a bra.
  • I have been going to Laybe Bryant for my bras lately.  I was a 36 DD to start.  They were slow growing in the beginning, but that have gotten a lot bigger over the past few weeks.

• You basically have online and....no, mainly online.

This is my new size too.  I'm managing with some 36DDs in the meantime that I bought for cheap at JCPenney's.

• I I am a triple D before being Preggers, and I get my bras at addional elle or any of the plus size store they are very reasonable.
  • Lane Bryant is where I got mine, I am currently in a 38 DDD but need to get there pretty soon for the next size up...yikes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • I am of no help here just had to post that I am shocked how many women have such amazing boobs- I just grew into a C (always been an A) and can't imagine being any bigger.
  • I became a 34DDD around 7 weeks. LOL! I found bras at Soma's (It is owned by Chiccos) and they were only about $38 each. They are pretty comfortable but I am scared because they are almost on the verge of being too tight. YIKES! Good luck.
    image DD Kara Ashton 11/16/01 SD Karlee Nicole 11/04/00 DD Karsyn Joy 5/15/09 DS Connor Mack 2/25/11 DD Kaitlyn Mae 12/14/12 2 angels 6/2/08 and 6/9/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
  • I went this weekend and I as well found out I am a DDD too.  I found a Bali Minimizer in that size (underwire, a bit of padding, some flower thing on the inside for more protecton) at Macys for $35 extremly comfortable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"