Blended Families
Options

I guess she did not like the advice

The woman that did not want to have SD for 2 weeks after having a baby but would have her toddler home, she dd on 3rd tri too
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: I guess she did not like the advice

• Options

imageLittlejen22:
    The woman that did not want to have SD for 2 weeks after having a baby but would have her toddler home, she dd on 3rd tri too

The one that was titled 'BM vent!!' was DD'd as well. Something about how they had been together 5 yrs and hates BM bc she calls her FI a terrible father... Had refused visitation... Yet her FI has done nothing as far as demanding his time. Can't afford a lawyer for 4 yrs but now she gonna be a sister bc they are pregnant. Blaming BM gor her FI's lack of responsibility. Is it a full moon or something? 

Visit my <a href"http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisIsTheStuffs">Etsy</a> shop!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options
    imagekaratechrissy:

imageLittlejen22:

The one that was titled 'BM vent!!' was DD'd as well. Something about how they had been together 5 yrs and hates BM bc she calls her FI a terrible father... Had refused visitation... Yet her FI has done nothing as far as demanding his time. Can't afford a lawyer for 4 yrs but now she gonna be a sister bc they are pregnant. Blaming BM gor her FI's lack of responsibility. Is it a full moon or something? 

lol yeah, that was fun. She's due in Sept too, so I was her pick for "Twatwaffle Tuesday" That's a first for me on TB, we should celebrate!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehterry85:
    imagekaratechrissy:

imageLittlejen22:

lol yeah, that was fun. She's due in Sept too, so I was her pick for "Twatwaffle Tuesday" That's a first for me on TB, we should celebrate!

WTF is 'Twatwaffle Tuesday'???  

"Karma1969: If baking someone a birthday pie/cake is romantic, I must be a slut."
  • Options

From urban dictionary:

twatwaffle 521 up, 215 down
    watwaffle (twat-wah-full):
    n.1 An elitist; someone unaware of their own limitations and highly critical of others.
    n.2 A general prick. See: douchebag, n00b.
    v.1 To ban; to totally pwn.
    "That Tom Cruise is such a twatwaffle."

Some boards have a post of this every Tuesday lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagehterry85:

From urban dictionary:

twatwaffle 521 up, 215 down
    watwaffle (twat-wah-full):
    n.1 An elitist; someone unaware of their own limitations and highly critical of others.
    n.2 A general prick. See: douchebag, n00b.
    v.1 To ban; to totally pwn.
    "That Tom Cruise is such a twatwaffle."

Some boards have a post of this every Tuesday lol

Ohhhh... Hmm. Sorry. Guess I didn't realize we were in middle school creating slam books every week. That *** has some class... 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"