February 2013 Moms

I get jealous of bigger fruit

I honestly make myself laugh, because I know I'm being ridiculous, but when I'm reading the posts and see another person's ticker I feel really jealous when they have a bigger fruit than me. I catch my self thinking "Why does she get to have a raspberry? I want a raspberry..." 

I haven't had any m/s, but I think i've just gone a little insane instead. 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I get jealous of bigger fruit

• At least you're out of the seed range now! When I was still a poppy seed or apple seed and other people were full blown fruits, I would be annoyed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemhalpert:

I honestly make myself laugh, because I know I'm being ridiculous, but when I'm reading the posts and see another person's ticker I feel really jealous when they have a bigger fruit than me. I catch my self thinking "Why does she get to have a raspberry? I want a raspberry..." 

hahahahahhahahaha (I want to bolden the 'gone a little insane instead' remark but can't on my mac)

Well your sweetpea beats my appleseed.  :) 

Married 7/10/2009 * DD 12/2/2010 * DS 4/24/2014
    2 babies in heaven (mc)

Blog: ForLoveofCupcakes.com

• Loading the player...
  • This is why I switched to elephants, lol :)
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • LOL this made me chuckle because I was the same way last time :) 
  • I feel the same.  I just keep reminding myself that I'll get there eventually.
    Mommy to Violet 4/4/2011 and Linnea 2/10/2013
    Anniversary
  • Hahahahahaha that's why i didn't choose the fruit ticker lol
    ~Formerly~AngnShaun~

~~Transferred 2 Perfect Embryos 5/28 - BFP 6/4~~ HAILEY ELIZABETH ~2/16/13~ 6:39am ~ 6lbs 2oz ~ 20" long ~ 1 Year ~ 20lbs 14oz ~ 29.25"~
    ~10.10 Ectopic, 4.11 Nat m/c 9w, 8.11, 1.12, 3.12 CPs~

Follow Me on Pinterest

Angela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (100-in-2012 shelf)
    imageimage

• I do the same thing. I'll be a sweetpea on Monday, but it doesn't feel like it's soon enough! Then come Monday I'll be dying to be the next step up, lol
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha!  My DH even knows what fruit we are! Come on raspberry (but of course I already want to be a green olive)!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I will refer you back to my confession on Friday ;-) With my 1st two pregnancies (DD and a m/c), I was at the very end of the month. I'm really excited that this time I'm at least in the middle and not at the end! So I know how you feel :-)

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• It's hard being at the end of the month!  I agree!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey I'll trade you my blueberry for no morning sickness!  I am ready for the baby to start looking human... I think its like in the 9th week.
  • I was loving my small seeds, til I started with the morning sickness, so now I get way jealous of the bigger fruits because it means they are probably out of the m/s stage!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL! I was at the end of the December board last time, so I know how you feel. It also sucked when everyone else had all their pregnancy milestones before me. I'm happy to have a Feb. 1st due date this time :)

• imagesmile55k:
    Haha this is totally true! Except the green olive is ugly, so I really am not jealous of that one, but I was so excited to be a raspberry this week lol!
    Haha I totally agree with the green olive being ugly. I think we need to get a cuter fruit in there! I totally get where some of you are coming from; I was at the end of the month with DS. I will say I enjoyed being at the end of the month once DS was born though because I always got a really good sneak peak at what to expect next.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekbell00:
    imagesmile55k:
    Haha this is totally true! Except the green olive is ugly, so I really am not jealous of that one, but I was so excited to be a raspberry this week lol!
    Haha I totally agree with the green olive being ugly. I think we need to get a cuter fruit in there! I totally get where some of you are coming from; I was at the end of the month with DS. I will say I enjoyed being at the end of the month once DS was born though because I always got a really good sneak peak at what to expect next.

The green olive makes me hungry.  I want bigger fruit because maybe then I will feel more pregnant.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahaha... this post cracked me up!! I feel the same way!
  • Haha! I feel the same way too! 

It's funny how much the fruit comparison is so prevalent - I was talking to another pregnant woman at work and was saying, "Oh I'm only a blueberry" and she responded with, "I'm an eggplant!" 

And they have got to find something better than a prune! A strawberry perhaps?

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• imageDrea926:

Haha! I feel the same way too! 

It's funny how much the fruit comparison is so prevalent - I was talking to another pregnant woman at work and was saying, "Oh I'm only a blueberry" and she responded with, "I'm an eggplant!" 

This!  I think the prune is super ugly too!  I like your strawberry idea! 

• tdmd09tdmd09 member
    imageDrea926:

Haha! I feel the same way too! 

My last pregnancy DH asked "When is the baby Schnozberry sized?" (Like from the wallpaper in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) So we decided that a schnozberry is probably the same size as a prune, and substituted accordingly. :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Congrats to both my TTC buddies, Amberley18 and sb2006 on their beautiful babies!
  • imagemhalpert:

I completely understand lol...  I know I feel ridiculous too!  But I think because my due date is towards the end of the month, I feel behind....I can only laugh at myself for how ridiculous it is!

BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/27/12 ~ m/c 11/15/11 BO
    BFP#2 6/10/12 ~ EDD 2/21/13 ~ mm/c 7/12/12 ~ D&C 7/13/12
    BFP#3 2/23/2013 ~ EDD 11/5/13 Beta#1 125, Beta#2 436, Beta#3 ???
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • scm306scm306 member
    This thread is hilarious!!!  I always feel relieved when I see other people who are also apple seeds like me!  
  • Love this post! I count down the days for new fruits! I was super excited for raspberry and now I can't wait until olive! Only 4 more days haha!
  • jmlindjmlind member

imagePnkDingo:
    This is why I switched to elephants, lol :)

same! the fruits are killing me! especially because i'm not sure if i'm 7 or 8 weeks...

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I've been waiting to get olive-sized and now I want to be a peach. I really can't believe I'm almost 9 weeks, it seems like only yesterday we found out and then we were mustard seed size!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lol I sometimes look at the bigger fruits on 1st Tri and then look at the calendar to calculate what date my baby will be lime or prune sized. :)
    Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • I totally have big fruit envy!!

• jmlindjmlind member
    Okay I know this is from ages ago, but I am still really jealous of other fruits. Especially after being bumped down 5 days. I just turned olive and already want to go prune!!!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagejmlind:
    Okay I know this is from ages ago, but I am still really jealous of other fruits. Especially after being bumped down 5 days. I just turned olive and already want to go prune!!!

LOL.  Do you have the WTE app for your phone?  It's really satisfying because it starts to bump you up twice a week around week 8.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"