Parenting
Options

Bad mom of the year award goes to...

me. :-(

Yesterday, we had bought my DD a new slide which she loves. She promptly fell off the top and got a bad rug burn on the tip of her nose.

Today I put her in a kitchen chair Skyping with grandmom while I cut her up an orange.  I look over to see her taking a head first dive off of the chair. Her nose scab opened up and there was enough blood to make me, DD, and my mom on Skype to freak out.

I feel horrible. My kid looks terrible. If I take her in public people might call CPS since she is all bruised up (not really but she looks that bad)! DD and I are both going to get ice cream tonight for this one.

Can you guys post GIFs to cheer me up please?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bad mom of the year award goes to...

• Options

Those things happen. DD was climbing on her Anywhere Chair the other day and took a dive head first into her zoo. It sucked. Here is a GIF for ya!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageNana_Osaki06:

Those things happen. DD was climbing on her Anywhere Chair the other day and took a dive head first into her zoo. It sucked. Here is a GIF for ya!

awesome sauce!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My kid went face first on the concrete yesterday.  It was like slow motion as she stumbled then fell and I tried to catch her but didn't make it in time.  Bruised forehead, scraped nose and knees poor girl :(

• Options

I have no gifs but Z was running at the library and tripped and fell face first on the rug. She had such a bad rug burn on her nose and forehead. She nearly always has a bruise on her head. Her head is apparently bigger than most babies and so she is extra top heavy. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If her bottom is still a normal color after giving you "looks" I don't think you win the award quite yet. There are times I think twice about going out in public because my son looks so beat up. I really hope that most people understand that he's 2 and that means he gets "owies" sometimes. I don't beat my child! I swear!
  • Options

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options
    imageamys325:
    I don't get what's going on in this gif.  Please to explain.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Options
    jess60jess60 member
    I could post a pic (but I won't) of the mosquito bites DS got on the 4th to make you feel better.  He was wearing bug spray but still got bit 21 times on his face alone.  I've got you beat for bad mom award for sure. Sad

• Options
    I like being on this board :-) <3
  • Options
    imageBostonKisses2:

It's not a GIF, but this meme always makes me laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG

• Options

If it makes you feel any better, I called to set up DD1's dentist appt. I figured she was about due for her 6 month check-up in like August....nope last April. My poor girl's teeth are going to rot out because I can't keep track of when she is due for a dentist appt. 

Sorry I am don't know how to post a GIF otherwise I would....they are fantastic. 

Child #1: 6 yo DD Child #2: 2yo DD
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"