Los Angeles Babies

OB/GYN in West LA?

Does anyone have any recs for an ob/gyn in West LA? I'm pregnant with my first child and fairly new to LA so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!  

Re: OB/GYN in West LA?

• Dr Emily Sikking in Santa Monica.  She's great!
  • Dr. Michaelyn Wilson in Los Angeles (she is on Wilshire, near La Cienega).
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Bliss in Santa Monica is great!!
  • What kind of birth do you want? Some doctors have more (and some have less) supportive approach to natural birth than others.  

It's great that you're reaching out.  When someone gives you an OB recommendation, ask them why?  What did they like about their birth?  Were they pressured to induce?  Where they supported in their choices?  Were questions welcomed?  Were they rushed in and out of appointments or were they offered the time necessary to ask questions and discuss options. 

We have an amazing homebirth community here--safe, local, woman-centered.  Everyone comes to you and you don't have to travel while in active labor.  Bonus!

-- 
    Chelsea Shure, CD(DONA), HCHD
    www.westsidedoula.com, (310) 428-7302
    www.birthbrouhaha.com

Support VBAC at: ICAN of West Los Angeles, www.westlaican.com 

Become a fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Westside-Doula/93985465887 

• Dr. Amy Stenson - UCLA westwood area... She supports all birthing methods, always has a smile on her face, very informative, I love that I can always contact her via email any time with any questions.
  • Dr. Klara Vogel in Santa Monica is great!
  • Dr. Klara Vogel in Santa Monica. She delivers at St Johns.
  • My doc is Elena Martinez at West LA Kaiser. She is super knowledgeable and very helpful and sweet. Happy hunting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"