Multiples
Options

for those of you that have video monitors

and have two cameras, can you tell me which one you have?  Thanks

Re: for those of you that have video monitors

• Options
    I just got (and obviously have not used yet) the Summer Infant handheld video monitor with an extra camera. BRU didn't have the extra camera so I got it on amazon. I hope it works well....
  • Options
    ditto pp...found the best deal on the 2nd camera on walmart.com.  Works great, could not live without it:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was just talking to my OB about the video monitors and she said a patient of hers set it up, and when she turned it on, the picture on the monitor was of the neighbor's baby.  I guess the neighbors had the same monitor and the frequency was on the same channel.  Isn't that weird?  It's a good thing the patient called her neighbor to inform her.  I suppose the same thing can happen with regular monitors too. 
  • Options
    We have the Summer Night and Day.  We have used it for 2 years with my singleton.  It has its pros and cons.  It is true with most video monitors that you can pick up other monitors easily (and other people can pick up your feed) beacuse there are only 2 channels.
  • Options
    We also have the Summer Infant Handheld with 2 cameras.  We got the extra camera on Amazon.  It works great for us - I can easily see if someone's just rolling over or if they're really fussing and I need to go in. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"