Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New over here (death ment)

I just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Becky.  Our daughter, Gabrielle was born on October 12, 2008, at 27 weeks.  She was IUGR, so she only weighed 1 pound and 1 ounce at birth.  She fought really hard for 6 1/2 weeks.  Around 4 am, November 27, she passed away in our arms.  Her little body just couldn't take it anymore.

We are, of course, beyond devastated, and the pain is still very raw.  We hope to have more children in the future.  Gabi will always be our first little girl (and our first baby).

Thank you for letting me share. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New over here (death ment)

• i can't begin to tell you how sorry i am. you are in my prayers. please let us know if you need anything.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. I cant even begin to imagine what your going through, I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))
  • I am so sorry for your loss and wish that I could do or say something more that would lessen your pain.  You and your family will be in my thoughts today. 
    *** William Abner 8/25/2008 24w3d *** Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How devastating. I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  This is a great board you have found.  If you have questions or just need  a place to vent, we're here.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • I am so so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself and DH...
  • Oh Becky, I'm so incredibly sorry for the loss of your baby girl, Gabi. So sorry.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • :( I am SO sorry for your loss. I Can't even imagine..(((HUGS))) to you and your family.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • I am so sorry for your loss. ?
  • I am so sorry for your loss!  Although she was her for a short while you made an impact on her life as she did on yours.  You and your DH are in my prayers.  Stay strong!
  • Becky,

I am so very very sorry for your loss. This board has truly helped me come to peace with my loss and I hope we can help you.  Please let us know how we can help. Warmest regards...

• (((hugs))) I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so sorry for your loss of your dear daughter Garbrielle.  She must have been an amazing little girl to fight so hard for so long.  Please come and share or come for support here anytime.   These ladies on this board are wonderful.
  • I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  You, your DD and your family will be in my prayers.
  • My heart just broke for you.  I can't imagine the pain that you are going through.  I will offer up prayers for your family. 
  • I am so sorry about your baby girl Gabrielle.  I went to your blog and she is a beautiful little girl.  I am saying a prayer for you and your DH.  Debbie  
  • As so many others have said, I am so sorry for your loss.  I will also keep you and your family in my prayers.
    accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Good thoughts are coming your way.?
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry that you have gone through this.  It will get easier everyday, but you will never forget your little girl.  The girls on this site are really great.

Cindy

Baby Boy born still on March 10, 2008 at 21 wks 2 days : ( Finley Alyse born October 11, 2009 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Declan Jonathan born October 16, 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  I cant imagine what you and your husband are going though, and I will keep you both and Gabi in my thoughts and prayers.  Like others have said, this is a great place to talk if you ever need to.  **hugs**
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ::hugs you tight::
  • I'm so sorry for the loss of Gabi.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm glad you found this board. The women here and on the other loss boards are very supportive.

I can't imagine losing a baby like that. I am so sorry. My prayers are with you.

• I am so so sorry about the loss of your baby girl. ?This is a great site and these ladies are lovely and supportive. ?I don't know if or when you would feel comfortable learning or reading more about others who have had a late loss, but a good friend of mine has a fabulous blog about her and her husband's journey in TTC and the loss of their son. ?Please feel free to visit her site, as she is a great encouragement to me.

sgirl79.blogspot.com

?

All the best to you and your husband as you mourn and walk the journey of TTC again.?

Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I can't imagine how you feel and what you are going through but you are in all of our hearts and prayers. It sounds like little Gabi was quite the fighter and gave this life her all! I am sure she knew she was a very loved little girl and that her impace on you will be with you for the rest of your life.

My heart just breaks for you and what you're going through. I hope you know we'll all be here for you. Hugs and prayers....

• I am so sorry for your loss. ((big hugs))
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  What love Gabrielle must have filled your heart with in six weeks.  I pray that love helps heal you.  You will be in our prayers.
  • becky... I am so, so sorry for your loss. My sweet Isaac was born just days before Gabi on October 7. He was born at 36 1/2weeks, but only lived for a few minutes. I am so sorry for your loss. Please feel free to check out my blog and e-mail me any time...
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  I can not imagine the pain of losing her, and my heart goes out to you and your DH.  What a precious angel Gabbi is.....and I thank you for sharing her with us.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  God Bless.

Shelly 

• I am so sorry for your loss. ?I can't imagine your grief. ?I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. ?
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope you find comfort in coming to this board.  The women here are very supportive and strong, and we're here for you. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"