D.C. Area Babies
Options

Looking For A OB In Maryland

Hey Everyone! I am 4 weeks along with my first, and my regular ob/gyn does not deliver babies anymore. He suggested Premier OB/GYN in Bowie but I did not get a good vibe from their office staff over the phone (very unprofessional), Any suggestions for a great OB that also delivers at Holy Cross?

Re: Looking For A OB In Maryland

• Options

Try Capital Womens Care in Silver Spring. Love my Ob/gyn there!!!

10801 Lockwood Drive, Suite 320
    Silver Spring, MD 20901
    V:(301) 681-3400
    F:(301) 681-7982

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I Love Dr. Javaka Moore and Dr. Danielle Waldrop ( Moore Ob-gyn) They have a office in greenbelt and forrestville- Best Prenatal care  EVER! They deliver at Holy Cross ( that's where I will deliver) Best wishes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! 

I also go to Capitol Women's Care in Silver Spring and their office in Laurel.  Dr. Tamara Coates is the best!  She delivered both my sisters children, my daughter almost 6 years ago and she's going to deliver my new addition coming Nov. 4th! 

She's the best and delivers @ Holy Cross! Smile

• Options
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

OMG, I know you posted this along the summer time but I am trying to conceive and am having the same issue that you did. I called Premier OB/GYN earlier today to get more information and right after I scheduled the appointment I wish I hadn't. Their staff is truly unprofessional. What upset me the most about the process was that they refused to schedule two very simple procedures for one visit. They told me that my insurance only covered one code at a time and that I would need to have two separate appointments. I quickly called my current OB office Contemporary GYN and they informed me that it was not the case and that the other office was just interested in collecting two separate co-payments. Needless to say I am cancelling my appointment first thing in the morning and is still on the hunt for an OB... If anyone knows an OB affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center and practices in the Bowie area, it would be great if you could pass along the information.

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"