North Carolina Babies

Any moms in the Charlotte area

Hello! I am 35 weeks pregnant and wanted to know if there are any moms in the charlotte area. I still need to find a pediatrician. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Any moms in the Charlotte area

• We're over toward Matthews and love Charlotte Pediatrics Clinic. They have a few "branches" around town with the one at South Park open for weekend sick visits (used that service a couple of times). There's also a couple of lactation consultants there as well. We delivered at CMC-Pineville so our doctor in Matthews wasn't able to see DD at birth. Instead a doctor from Pineville's CPC location saw her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • We use Charlotte pediatric clinic in Southpark, Dr Moran is fantastic!  Also opened on the weekend for sick visits. Everyone at this office is so friendly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenaijawife:
    It depends on where you live. We stay up North and I was highly disappointed with Gilead Road Pediatrics. We're at South Lake Pediatrics now and I'm much happier with this practice. Our Dr. won't be able to see the baby in the hospital due to some new policies but within 24hrs of discharge I will take him to her office for a visit.

I love Southlake Peds...we see Dr. Colyer at the Mt.Island location and they are all great. Weekend hours at the H-ville office too.

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • We are in southend but go to Elizabeth Pedi and love it there.
  • imagekjennnn:

imagenaijawife:
    It depends on where you live. We stay up North and I was highly disappointed with Gilead Road Pediatrics. We're at South Lake Pediatrics now and I'm much happier with this practice. Our Dr. won't be able to see the baby in the hospital due to some new policies but within 24hrs of discharge I will take him to her office for a visit.

I love Southlake Peds...we see Dr. Colyer at the Mt.Island location and they are all great. Weekend hours at the H-ville office too.

Love, love, love Dr.Coyler!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Dr. Ball at Elizabeth peds is GREAT! The waiting areas are clean and spacious and the nurses are sweet. Dr. Ball indulgies all of my many questions.
  • Dr. Parish at Mathews children's clinic is amazing. Love her. Lita the lactation consultant is really good as well.
  • We use Marty Baker at Charlotte Peds in South Park and he is AMAZING!  When he's with my daughter I feel so at ease.  She loves him and he is just the best.  His bedside manner is impeccable really.  He offers great advice and loves loves loves babies!
  • My children have gone to Randolph Peds for 9 years now.  They have a park rd. and downtown location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"