New Jersey Babies
Options

Newbie Toms River, NJ

Hi ladies! 

Im a newbie so I thought I would introduce myself! I'm a SAHM of 2 boys, Nate who is almost 3, and Mason who will be 1 next month. I'm hoping to make some new friends and Nate sure could use some local friends! We get rather lonely during the day!

Re: Newbie Toms River, NJ

• Options
    I am a Toms River mom as well. Reese is just about 13 months. Summer vacation just started yesterday, so I am loving being a stay at home mom for the summer.
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Options
    I'm also a tr mommy! I'm off for the summer as well and my 2 year old son, Brayden, and I are always looking for things to do!! Send me a message if anyone want to do a playdate in the park or something!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am ive in Toms River too! I actually just found this board today..

I am a FTM to Alex, 5 months and have only lived in TR for 3.5 years, I really do not know any other Moms. Have you all checked out meetup.com? There is a group there "Moms Club of the Jersey Shore", you should join that. They do local meet ups and play dates. I have not yet been to one due to my schedule, although I really want to. I keep looking to see if there is something we can make.

Would love to meet some other Moms if you all plan something. I do work, but I work out of my home office and can be somewhat flexible. Alex goes to DC at the Learning Experience on Bay, but that's flexible too. 

Glad I found this board! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Toms River moms! I'm in TR too, for about 2 years now. Molly is almost 1 and keeps us super busy :) There's actually a new MOPS group (moms of pre-schoolers) starting this fall and meeting at First Baptist Church in TR on Main Street. We'll meet the 2nd & 4th Friday of September through June from 9:30-11:30am. Open to expecting moms through moms of kindergarteners! Great opportunity to connect with other mommies and learn from moms who have "been there, done that!" Plus there's free childcare, so you get a nice little break at the same time. We're trying to get some playdates planned for the summer to start meeting other moms and their little ones and get a good kickoff to our MOPS year! Join our Facebook group, Main Street MOPS...more info will be posted there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"