Pregnant after 35
Options

The boys are here...

Thomas Eugene III (Tommy) and William David (Billy) arrived at 30w 6d on Monday June 25th.  Tommy was 3lbs 15oz, Billy was 3lbs 6oz.  Both are in the NICU, but are breathing room air.  Both are doing well.  Probably better than mom, I have been having trouble with pumping, but I think it is starting to get better.  Hands free pumping bra is a Godsend.

Sorry it took me this long to post, it has been a bit crazy and emotional around here.

Hugs to all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: The boys are here...

• Options
    Congratulations on your babies! Grateful they are doing well breathing.
    8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Hooray! Congrats on your little guys and I'm so glad you're doing so well. Good luck witht he pumping and keep us posted on their progress.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Glad to hear they are doing well.   
  • Options
    Wow! Congrats! I'm glad they're doing well. Love to see a pic.
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    Congrats to you!!!!  I am so glad to hear that they are breathing room air!  I will continue to pray for them to grow strong so that you can have them home with you soon!!!!

Ah!!!! I go silent for a few days and all heck breaks loose!! Congrats, Joi! 

• Options
    Congratulations! So glad the boys are ok! I hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs for all of you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yay, congrats on the boys! so glad they are doing well.  I bet they are unbelievable tiny.  Pumping is hard but it will get better, i promise.  :-)  take care and congrats again.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    jg1011jg1011 member
    Congrats on the arrival of your boys! I hope and pray they will be out of the NICU and in your arms very soon!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations!
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  Hope everyone is home soon!!!  Best wishes!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    So glad to hear the babies are healthy!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!  Prayers coming your way!
  • Options
    Congrats on your boys! I am so happy they are doing well.
  • Options
    Welcome to the world little men.  Glad to hear they are both doing so well.  Here's hoping they grow like weeds and are out of that nicu very, very soon!  Congrats mama!
  • Options
    I am lurking, but remember you from my days on the TTC +35 board.  Just wanted to say congratulations on your new little boys.  I am soooo happy for you!!!   Welcome to motherhood!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!  I can't wait to see photos of your little boys.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    TTC since 3/2010. Me 41, DH-49. After 3 years, 6 IUIs and several IVFs we have finally have our beautiful baby girl, born on 11/7/13.

• Options
    Congrats...so glad they are doing well!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • Options
    Congrats!! Glad the boys are doing well :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Congrats on your boys!
  • Options
    Glad to hear that the boys are doing well. Congratulations!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    Shyn - congrats on your arrivals! I'm so glad they are doing well. FX that they continue to thrive!
  • Options
    I felt bad asking how the boys were right above Karens post. :-( How are they? I know from personal experience how hard NICU life can be even if the LO have a smooth sail through it. Annie and Cecelia were in for 72 days and had a pretty uneventful stay. Vivian was in for 117 very eventful days (plus another 5 weeks in the PICU a month later) so I learned a lot of stuff while there so PM me if you have any questions or need to vent. Also, if you haven't ventured over to the Preemie board than go take a looksee. There are some great ladies there. :-)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageChickensFive:
    I felt bad asking how the boys were right above Karens post. :-( How are they? I know from personal experience how hard NICU life can be even if the LO have a smooth sail through it. Annie and Cecelia were in for 72 days and had a pretty uneventful stay. Vivian was in for 117 very eventful days (plus another 5 weeks in the PICU a month later) so I learned a lot of stuff while there so PM me if you have any questions or need to vent. Also, if you haven't ventured over to the Preemie board than go take a looksee. There are some great ladies there. :-)

Yeah, after reading her post, I didn't want to update yet.  feeling very blessed today.

The boys are doing well today. Tommy is almost back to his birth weight @ 3lbs 14oz and Billy is just above his birth weight @ 3lbs 8oz. Tommy lost his umbilical cord, not sure when. Billy is off of oxygen as of today. Mom & Dad are tired. Seems like all I am doing is eating, drinking water, pumping, driving to or from NICU, at NICU or sleeping (if you can call it sleeping). Not complaining, just recording the details. Need to remember that veggies are good for me LOL. Might try to make some crock pot meals to freeze.

• Options

Shyn! Congratulations my old friend :)

I'm so happy for you! I hope you are all through with the NICU soon and home with your family! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"