August 2012 Moms

Any one else picking stuff up with their toes...

..like a pregnant Chimpanzee?  Because if you are not, I suggest you start now.  Bending over is for the birds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any one else picking stuff up with their toes...

• YES!!!! I started this a few weeks ago. I also do this kick technique where I will kik something up onto the couch so I can pick it up. My DS is not helping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Lol! Yes.

And H laughs.

• Loading the player...
  • Ha! I was totally doing this yesterday. I'm happy to know I'm not the only chimpanzee
  • LOL

Not so much my toes....but my two year old has been very helpful at bringing me items and picking things up for me. That's one definite positive to having a toddler around while hugely pregnant...that and all the belly kisses I can handle.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I would take gold in this if the 3tri Olympics were a real thing.
    I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Yes, but I have to admit to doing it whenever possible since I was a kid. I do that ALL the time, even if it takes extra effort to do so, because psychologically it makes me feel like I am expending less energy. haha. 
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Lol. I do this even when I'm not pregnant. It's a lot more entertaining for my husband when I do it pregnant though.
  • Yes but I also often just leave stuff.

If I don't need it, it stays on the floor! I had a tuition statement fall under my desk today and I tried so hard to pick it up with my toes. I ended up wriggling on the floor like a beached whale trying to get it...but at least I got it!

Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• All the time!  I never knew how handy my feet could be! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lol, for about a month now and my SO just side-eyes me. :)
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• imageJnmac83:
    Lol. I do this even when I'm not pregnant. It's a lot more entertaining for my husband when I do it pregnant though.

YesThis! My husband was standing in the doorway of the bathroom laughing the other day at me picking up clothes off the floor with my toes. What was sad was I didn't really even think twice about it, I just did it b/c it was a habit and easier than bending over!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
  • Yes - but I have to be careful because if I flex my foot wrong I get a cramp. Like PPs I did this before becoming pregnant as well! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Totally! Small things with my toes and for some of the bigger stuff (because I'm clumsy and drop everything) if I'm sitting down I'll use both feet.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Seriously! I am like a hobbit with these things. I tell myself it is a talent. I am just gong to keep telling myself that.......LOL.

• Not picking stuff up with my toes yet. BUT I have been seriously attempting to task my dog with picking this stuff up, and reaching for things. Like, as in looking at her and pointing at things. And then waiting for her to get them. She stares at me, and I stare right back saying "What? Get it."

However, when I do have to get up in the middle of the night to pee for the 20th time, I do waddle into the bathroom like a fat penguin.  And I grunt like...whatever grunts when it's trying to roll over. I'm feeling super sexy these days.

July Siggy Challenge: Chambord Pomegranate Margarita. YUM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"