North Carolina Babies

IUI

So I had IUI a little over a week ago and can't believe how crappy I feel.  Is this normal?  I've had little cramps all day long ever since I got the IUI done.  I don't know if this is from the medication or what.  Of course my husband just keeps saying well you're definitely pregnant, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up in fear of the disappointment.  Any input?  Man this waiting the 2 weeks is killing me. :)

Re: IUI

• I felt crampy at most for the first 2 days after the IUI. Not sure about a week. How many follies did you have? Maybe you overstimmed?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had 2 follies.  I'm just not used to taking any medication so maybe it was to high of a dose.  I think the progesterone is making me feel crappy as well.  Hmmm  I guess it's hard when this the first time I'm going through this.  At least once I get this under my belt I'll know what to expect next time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Didn't realize you were on progesterone. That does cause crampiness-so that's probably why. Also, if you've never taken progesterone before, be warned that it can cause your period to be late or not come at all (like you have to stop it for your period to come). Just a heads up cuz it really messes with your mind when you're hoping for you period not to come. Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"