LGBT Parenting
Options

Finally back home and life it going perfectly.

Hello!

I know I haven't posted much here, but I hope to do a little more in the future, especially now that we are home after a long (and wonderful) trip.

To recap, we were very much hoping that we would get preggo before our wedding on July 30th.  Imagine our joy and delight when IUI #1 resulted in faint positive lines just days before the wedding! So we were married pregnant and spent our honeymoon mooning about the baby and our dumb luck at such a wonderful life and sharing it wish the person we love.

Yes, we got the "knocked-up" wedding we hoped for and now we are just waiting for stage two: a positive beta test series.  I had my blood drawn this morning and now, I guess, we have to wait.  Somehow I thought they would have them in a couple hours, but the nurse said a day or two!   What kind of high-tech world are we living in?!

Anyway, due date is March 11, I think, since that is what we get if we enter the conception date, which was a few days earlier due to Follistim.  LMP puts it at March 15.  Either way, we are over the moon and back again and very hopeful that things will go well.  

Thanks for letting me share!

Cagey  

CageyMack
37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

Re: Finally back home and life it going perfectly.

• Options
    That's the best feeling. Congratulations on your journey ahead and on your marriage!!!
    Iui #1 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 2 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 3 = clomid 50 mg = bfn. Iui # 4 = unmedicated = bfn. Iui # 5 = unmedicated = bfp - miscarriage at 5 wks. Iui #6 = nov 2012 = gonal f 75, endotrim 100= chemical pregnancy/bfn
  • Options
    Welcome home!  I am so glad you had an amazing time.   Also best of luck on the betas.  Wish you both a happy and healthy pregnancy and an amazing life with one another!
    M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Celebration time .. CONGRATS on the  I DO's and hoping for a Positive beta!

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"