Washington Babies
Options

****PG & TTC Check In 7/9/2012****

We have 35 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

7 are having GIRLS

9 are having a BOYS

2 are keeping it a SURPRISE

17 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other news

Baby Watch this week

worldispurple was due last Tuesday, AmyInOly was due last Friday, hope everything is going well with both of you!

July 2012

03 ? worldispurple ? UNKNOWN

06 ? AmyInOly ? BOY

18 ? nicolepatricia87 ? BOY

19 ? amandaleigh1 ? BOY

20 ?LegalBritt ? GIRL

20 ?skyyak ? GIRL

28 ?LisiRichard ? GIRL

August 2012

04 ? chubbycheekiesmom ? GIRL

13 ? nwxterra ? BOY

15 ? Cheriemimi ? UNKNOWN

25 ? jhunter89 ? GIRL

September 2012

16 ? MSTie24 ? BOY

19 ? theresab ? BOY

19 ? Hailes81 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Angeldish ? UNKNOWN

20 ? Doylesa ? UNKNOWN

22 ? dawnies79 ? GIRL

30 ? christyhal ? BOY

October 2012

03 ? lovehomemade3 ? SURPRISE

05 ? abrismum? SURPRISE

09 ? dreamwinds ? BOY

11 ? LauraT25 ? GIRL

12 ? KNemo ? UNKNOWN

17 ? janet&mike ? UNKNOWN

22 ? marjb09 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? looboo? BOY

November 2012

20 ? avila01? UNKNOWN

22 ? angelinmind? UNKNOWN

December 2012

22 ? gakester8? UNKNOWN

23 ? WAis4Ris ? UNKNOWN

29 - tst1998 - UNKNOWN

January 2013

2 ? jrtmom? UNKNOWN

11 ? ah625 - UNKNOWN

11 ? Sunshine_Melon? UNKNOWN

20 ? JJsMum - UNKNOWN

February 2013

12 - Lndzy13 - UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

RequiresExalted ? January 2011

CDMay2006

7costanza

Misteezagirl

Sarack

Quinncat

LuvBug12683

tcfreedom

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Monday confession?

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area?

7. Which places are you registering at?

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes?

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations?

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena?  How long did it take?

11. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week? 

1yearafterHow a year can make such a difference! Formerly Ciaram22Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ****PG & TTC Check In 7/9/2012****

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 30 this week, more stiffness/pain after sleeping

2. Any milestones this week? how is it only 10 weeks to go?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday, I get to see the midwife again vs the OB

4. What are you looking forward to this week? not much

5. Monday confession? I happy to be taking advantage of our A/C this year!

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? don't know

7. Which places are you registering at? I registered at Amazon and Pottery Barn for the discount on a couple big things we need, but don't need much because this is #2.

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? Probably after 36 weeks, mostly because I doubt I get the clothes boxes down before that.

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? n/a

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena? How long did it take? n/a

11. Questions for next week? nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? week 36, I'm starting to swell, which is hurting my joints.  Due to it being in the 100's over here in the Spokane area.  Trying my best to chug water and stay in the A/C.

2. Any milestones this week? Less than a week and I will be considered FULL TERM!

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? July 17th, it is my only bi weekly appt with my OB and then I will go weekly.  He said he would be willing to strip my membranes to get things moving along.  But I think I am going to wait until my 24th appt since I will be closer to 39 weeks.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Nothing

5. Monday confession? At 30 I finally got my first smart phone, well I'll get it in a few days.  I'm so overly excited about it!

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? N/A

7. Which places are you registering at? I registered at Amazon and BRU, I did it mostly for the discounts.  As expected since it's our 2nd we only received one thing off our registry (Thanks Dawnies). 

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? I washed 90% of her clothing and blankets at around 32 weeks.  I was bored.

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? n/a

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena? How long did it take? n/a

11. Questions for next week? nope

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 29 weeks. Just the usual pains. Mostly while I'm trying to sleep, although stiffness in my hips and legs seems to be sticking around longer throughout the day.

2. Any milestones this week? Unfortunately not a good one...looks like I have GD. :(

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Monday for a general check up. I'm assuming with the news of GD there may be an appointment before that. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week? This is my last week at my current job. I'm looking forward to moving on!

5. Monday confession? N/A

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? N/A

7. Which places are you registering at? Amazon and BRU

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? About a month ahead. 

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? N/A

11. Questions for next week? None

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Week 28.  Any new aches or pains?  It now aches if I move/bend a certain way.  And putting on non-slip-on shoes is getting to be nearly impossible.  

2. Any milestones this week?  n/a

3. When is your next appointment? Next Tuesday.  Will anything special happen at that appointment?  GD test.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  Hopefully finishing cleaning out the spare room so we can put baby furniture in next weekend!

5. Monday confession?  It is kind of my fault that I have this god-awful sunburn.  Forgot sunblock when riding in the car for two hours.  Sun through windshield = ouch.

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area?  Don't know.

7. Which places are you registering at?  I have a non-published list at Target that I am using to save stuff I like, but I don't have a registry published anywhere, we're not having a shower. 

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes?  My question!

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations?  I will be delivering at Swedish First Hill.  I see Dr. McKeever at Seattle OB/GYN, and I really like her.

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena?  How long did it take?  n/a

11. Questions for next week?  n/a

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

TTCing Questions

Cycle 1, 2WW

I have some fun shoots this week, softball game on Friday, and then DH and I are leaving for Leavenworth on Saturday for river rafting and sightseeing!

3. Monday confession?
    We were gone for the 4th but all of our neighbors had their own fireworks extravaganza, they 'said' they swept it all up for us (because they used our driveway/sidewalk as the stage) but DH and I spent well over an hour last night sweeping up all the fireworks. I was not happy and really wanted to sweep it all right in front of their houses :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 16 weeks - having more joint pain after being active.

2. Any milestones this week? just starting to think about a baby shower with friends.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Thursday - I don't think so

4. What are you looking forward to this week? working on our baby registry and creating a baby section on our personal website

5. Monday confession? I took my first bump picture yesterday, wearing a maxi dress. It is crazy how much different I look from when I bought the dress 3 weeks ago.

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? n/a

7. Which places are you registering at? so far I have a Babies-r-us and Amazon.com, but I'm having trouble finding enough organic items there.

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? maybe 30 weeks? I hadn't really thought about it yet, but know that I still need to buy my baby detergent.

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? n/a

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena?  How long did it take? n/a

11. Questions for next week? I've heard cloth diapers are the best burp clothes, anybody know where to get the best deals on them? 

Nestie Bio | ILL-INI!! | Felica Fibro - a fibromyalgia site
                 imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 38 weeks, increasing BH and pelvic pressure 2. Any milestones this week?full term last week, just waiting for him to make his debut now  3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?Tommorrow, hoping I've dilated more than 1cm  4. What are you looking forward to this week?Dinner with friends Wednesday night   5. Monday confession?Im trying to quit my ice cream addiction, but I'm failing miserably  6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? 7. Which places are you registering at?I registered at amazon.com and target  8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? Around 34 weeks  9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? 10. Anyone TTC after Mirena?  How long did it take? 11. Questions for next week?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LauraT25 - If you are looking for a midwife, I think swedish ballard has them as well as Northwest Hospital (the UW midwives moved here I think).  Evergreen also has a few.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? AF showerd up Sunday so back to waiting to O 

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Off to see Annie stage show with my Mom on Sunday - loved that movie as a kid!

3. Monday confession? AF was due Friday, I waited until Sunday morning to POAS and sure enough Sunday afternoon AF shows up! Seriously? It's like my body knows I am about to POAS and it turns up - so frustrating!!!!

4. Questions for next week? Anyone have experience with IUI that they can share with me?

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options

Laura,

Midwives tend to be more open to accepting patients later in their pregnancy as lots of moms decide to transfer.  That said, there aren't very many that deliver at NW.  Hope all goes well for you.  Group Health is another option.  You don't need to have Group Health insurance to deliver there and they have the most CNMs in the area.

• Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? cycle 3, waiting to O, as far as I can tell

2. What are you looking forward to this week? lots of fun outings with friends,  a GTG with my girlfriends from college and their families, and a shower for one of my most favorite mommies

3. Monday confession?  My DH got a speeding ticket last weekend and I am irrationally bothered by it.  I can't act too angry with him about it because he volunteered to pay for it out of his fun $$.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageLauraT25:

imagetheresab:
    LauraT25 - If you are looking for a midwife, I think swedish ballard has them as well as Northwest Hospital (the UW midwives moved here I think).  Evergreen also has a few.

Thanks!  I actually called UW Medical Center today and found out the midwives moved to Northwest, but that actually works well for me since it's much closer to where we will be living. They seemed really awesome on the phone, too.

I am relieved to finally have an appointment, I had trouble finding doctors who take new patients and people kept telling me that some practices won't take a patient after a certain point.  I kept thinking, "How can this be true?  There's no way that I just won't be able to see a doctor for the rest of my pregnancy....right?!" but I was really paranoid about it just the same.

I worked with the UW Midwives (and yes, they are now at NW - I went to their "open house" when they moved) and was beyond happy with the care I received there, from my prenatal appointments to my birthing experience.  My husband really felt like they involved him, too, when he was along, and didn't treat him like a 3rd wheel.  I'm actually glad to hear they moved to NW Hospital, because my friend birthed there around the same time I birthed at UW, and NW seemed much more comfortable and quiet in the postpartum rooms compared to UW.  

• Options
    imagegakester8:

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes? maybe 30 weeks? I hadn't really thought about it yet, but know that I still need to buy my baby detergent.

FYI: you don't need any of the special "baby detergents" unless you are going to cloth diaper, and then you just need to make sure you buy one that's going to be CD-friendly.  Just get something dye- and fragrance-free until you find out if your LO is sensitive to those or not.  

• Options

TTC Questions

1.  Cycle 1, Waiting to O

2.  Not being sick anymore so I can start having some playdates.

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

I am almost to week 39. That waiting feeling is starting to come over me all the time now, especially at work. Still pain free and feeling great!

2. Any milestones this week?

Nope

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

tomorrow. Getting hooked up to the nstschine again. I am also on the fence whether I want my cervix checked. I think curiosity will win out.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

Sun! 

5. Monday confession?

I am feeling done with work lately, and I feel like those around me kinda feel like I am already gone. 

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area?

?

7. Which places are you registering at?

I registered at BRU, but don't recommend it. Shipping is expensive, nothing good is available in the store, and the coupons exclude all the good brands. Amazon is much better. I also did a boutique local to where I had my out of town shower. 

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes?

I did this around 36 weeks for things I knew I was keeping.

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations?

I chose Swedish first hill mainly out of convenience for ob appointments-- I try to go around lunch and Swedish first hill is closest to work. UW is going to have the same high level care if needed, and I think they also make nitrous oxide available which is not an option at Swedish. You are going to also see more training staff at a place like UW.

I like my OB, she is part of an all-female practice at minor and James.  

If I was not always in a hurry to get to my appointments, I probably would have chosen a midwife over an ob and gone to Swedish Ballard. I plan to try intervention free childbirth. 

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena?  How long did it take?

NA

do you get your cervix checked, or decline? Why or why not?

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
    3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

• Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 24 weeks - doing good as long as I actually sleep on my side.

2. Any milestones this week? Not really.  Just growing a baby

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Had another ultrasound today and confirmed that the baby is missing the left kidney.  Apparently this is nothing to worry about.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  The toilet seat is down!!!!!  DH is at another conference so I control over all toilets.  Love it!

5. Monday confession?  Not much.  Feeling good and only making a few bad decisions.  ;)

6. Does anyone know if there is a cloth diaper service that will deliver to the south Pierce Co area? n/a

7. Which places are you registering at? Amazon and Babies R Us

8. When did you/are you planning to start washing up baby clothes?  I washed before they went into the dresser or storage tubs.  That way I don't have to deal with it later with a baby in tow.

9. anyone have a preference for Swedish (Edmonds or First Hill) vs UW Medical Center, or recs for specific female OBs at any of those locations? I just went where my friend who is a Seattle Childrens pediatrian, went - Swedish First Hill.  If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me. 

10. Anyone TTC after Mirena? How long did it take?  I was pregnant 2 weeks after removal of Mirena. 

Amanda
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm so happy to see someone picked up the check in! Thanks, Ciara! Although, now I won't be able to participate as I have an outside baby!!!

Charlie was born Tuesday, July 3rd, weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 oz, 20" long. Delivery wasn't quite what I wanted (ended up needing a c section) but I would have done whatever it took to get this little guy out safely. He is absolutely precious and we love him so much!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi ladies.

I had to TTA for a few months, waiting to have a Hysteroscopy to remove a septum in my uterus.  But the surgery went off without a hitch, and now I'm back TTC, and in the middle of my very first IUI cycle.

TTCing Questions

Cycle 15 - waiting to O.  Tomorrow I get my second follie check to see if they're ready to trigger.  If they are, IUI on Friday, if not, I'll trigger Friday and IUI Saturday. 

My IUI. 

3. Monday confession?

At my u/s yesterday, I had one follie at 14mm, and one just a little bit behind that might catch up.  Right now I'm going back and forth on how I'd feel about twins.  #1 has been such a struggle, and we only want two, that I might not mind getting them both at once.  OTOH, the prospect of twins is terrifying, lol.

TTC #1 ♥ since 1/11 
    BFP #1 8/21/11 - EDD 5/1/12 - M/C 9/25/11 ♥ BFP #2 11/17/11 - EDD 8/1/12 - C/P 11/20/11
    DH (37) SA = mediocre  Me (31) Low AMH/DOR, Septate Uterus (repaired via Hysteroscopy)
    IUI 1-3 = 3 BFNs ♥ IVF 11/12 = BFFN :( ♥ IUI 4 + Injects 1/13 = BFN :(IUI 5 + Injects = cancelled due to cyst
    BFP #3 - 3/9/13 ♥ EDD 11/21/13 Break cycle miracle! ♥ Stick baby, stick!!  IT'S A GIRL!
    Caitlyn Emma born 11-6-13, 5lb 7.5oz, 18.5in

♥ Congrats BFPB HuskyMomma94, David arrived 4/26/12!  And #2 due 3/10/14! ♥
    ♥ Luck and love BFPB siple1am!! ♥

image image 
    image image image
    My Chart ♥ My Blog  Magic Love!!  ITFB Love!!
    ♥ Everyone Welcome 
  • Options
    imageAmyInOly:

I'm so happy to see someone picked up the check in! Thanks, Ciara! Although, now I won't be able to participate as I have an outside baby!!!

Charlie was born Tuesday, July 3rd, weighing in at 7 lbs, 14 oz, 20" long. Delivery wasn't quite what I wanted (ended up needing a c section) but I would have done whatever it took to get this little guy out safely. He is absolutely precious and we love him so much!

Congratulations!!!! And I love the name Charlie - hope everything is going well!

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"