TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Joining

I was wondering if I can join this board I guess at first I was going to the wrong board. My husband and I are trying to conceive but haven't had any luck. We have had one chemical pregnancy, and no luck after that. It took us 5 months to get pregnant and then come to find out it was a chemical pregnancy and now it still seems like i can't get pregnant. I am not taking any fertility drugs right now, because we did get pregnant on our own. It just seems like everyone around me is not having trouble but i am.

Re: Joining

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMissMheMhe:

I am sorry for your loss.

You are more than welcome to join the TTCAL board, but this board, TTCAL 6+, is described as follows:

TTCAL6+ is a community for women who have been actively TTCAL for 6 months or more, as well as been an active part of the TTCAL community. If you also like snark and humor post an introduction and show your support to others.

This - I really hope you get your BFP soon. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • thanks I wish the same for everyone on here....I know that almost everyone on here is probably older then me and experienced things that I havent. This is one reason why i joined this site. I want to tank of everyone for being so nice and supportive. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"