Infertility

NTTTR: We're putting an offer on a house

I saw a house I wanted to see and our Realtor took is to see it today and we LOVED it.  It's a lender owned property and just needs minor fixes. 

Anyone here bought a lender owned property?  Did you offer significantly less than what they were asking? 

TIA!

Re: NTTTR: We're putting an offer on a house

• I haven't bought a lender owned property - but wanted to wish you luck! I hope you guys get it. :)
  • With lender owned homes you risk bidding too low. I think your realtor would tell you to bid a bit higher on it. Go with what you are comfortable with and not more. GL to you!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That is exciting!! I hope you get it! (We haven't bought a lender owned property). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Awesome!  I hope you get it!
  • Good luck!  How exciting!

~Working Mom~Breastfeeding Mom~Cloth Diapering Mom~BLW Mom~

Blog - No Longer on the DL ~ The Man Cave
    Shawn and Larissa
    LO #1 - Took 2 years and 2 IVFs ~ DX - severe MFI mild PCOS homozygous MTHFR (a1298c)
    LO #2 - TTC 7 months, surprise spontaneous BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Aww, that is so exciting! I hope it ends up working out. Let us know what happens!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • GL!!!
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Just wanted to say congrats, hope you get it Smile
  • I don't have experience with foreclosures, but congrats on finding a house!! Best of luck to you and I hope it all works out!

After 5 years of TTC, 3 IUIs, 5 IVFs, 2 FETs, multiple losses and an adoption that wasn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"