Ohio Babies
Options

Pediatrician-Pickerington/Canal Winchester Area

daizeydaizey member
edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Can anyone recommend a pediatrician in this area? I have heard Pediatric Associates is great, but anyone have any specific doctors they would recommend... and if so why would you recommend them?

Likewise if there are any you would NOT recommend please let me know too!

Excited for baby #2!
BabyFruit Ticker

Kara Olivia, born 9/17/2012 at 37 weeks. 6 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician-Pickerington/Canal Winchester Area

• Options
    I've taken both of my daughters to Eastglen Pediatrics. My oldest is 14 and my youngest is 1, and they've been great. So I've have 14 years experience with them and have no hesitation giving 2 thumbs up. We see JASON MAILLOUX, MD. He is very personable.

EASTGLEN PEDIATRICS, INC.
    6495 EAST BROAD STREET, SUITE A
    COLUMBUS, OHIO 43213
    614 866 8077

https://eastglenpediatrics.com/index.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We take LO to Pediatric Associates in Pickerington and we love it. He sees Dr.Heitzman and she's pretty much amazing. She's very thorough and answers any questions and she's just very real. So I've had nothing but great experiences. The nurses are great and knowledgable, so I definitely recommend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wawa84wawa84 member
    I take my son to Dr. Frank. He is a family dr & I have been a patient of his for 10 years.I've followed him from Lancaster to Canalwhen he moved. I LOVE him. He is so patient, understanding & trustworthy. He is in the Diley Ridge medical offices across from Meijer in Canal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    daizeydaizey member
    Thanks everyone!! I ended up calling pediatric associates and have an appt to meet with Dr. Heitzman-mainly because they are affiliated with our hospital (Riverside). I was surprised at how long out the appt is though. Not till August 22nd. I guess theresno rush since the baby wont be here until October, but I did wonder if that is the norm when scheduling?
    Excited for baby #2!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Kara Olivia, born 9/17/2012 at 37 weeks. 6 lbs 7 oz, 18 inches long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    wawa84wawa84 member
    imagedaizey:
    Thanks everyone!! I ended up calling pediatric associates and have an appt to meet with Dr. Heitzman-mainly because they are affiliated with our hospital (Riverside). I was surprised at how long out the appt is though. Not till August 22nd. I guess theresno rush since the baby wont be here until October, but I did wonder if that is the norm when scheduling?

I don't know about the office there, but the one in Lancaster is notorious for having to wait for appointments.  Maybe it is just because its like an interview. IDK.  Maybe just for giggles you could call a couple other places since you do have some time to work with.  I know that most doctors in that area are affiliated with the Mt. Carmel system.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"