Preemies

eating habits

okay so DD had been eating 23-25oz a day for about a week and a half straight. now as of 3-4 days ago she is barely taking 18-20oz a day. she was waking every 3 hours almost on the nose to eat and now i have to wake her at 3.5-4 hours. the last 2 days were weird because we were without power and had to go to different places so i think she was out of sorts a bit. anyway, she is having good amounts of wet diapers and her one poopy every day, should i be worried she isn't getting enough to eat? i am gonna try a bigger nipple size because she is eating soooooo slow and sucking really hard. TIA
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: eating habits

• i moved up a size and she seems to be eating more "normal" the last 2 times. i didn't think about growth spurt. could that be why she is sleeping so much more than she was?
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekathyn21:
    i moved up a size and she seems to be eating more "normal" the last 2 times. i didn't think about growth spurt. could that be why she is sleeping so much more than she was?

I thought she slept all the time.......hm. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageurbanflowerpot:

imagekathyn21:
    i moved up a size and she seems to be eating more "normal" the last 2 times. i didn't think about growth spurt. could that be why she is sleeping so much more than she was?

I thought she slept all the time.......hm. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"