Georgia Babies
Options

Girl Coming Home Outfits in Oct

DS was born in July so picking a coming home outfit was easy...onesies with hat and socks wrapped in a blanket.

Baby Girl will be born in October and with the weather in Atlanta it can be a toss up. Any Atlanta moms with babies born in Sept/Oct willing to provide some suggestions?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies

Re: Girl Coming Home Outfits in Oct

• Options
    My DD was born in December, but I'd just use what you picked out (prob a onesie and some pants) and toss a blanket over her.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    L came home in a sleep n play, light blanket and a hat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD was born mid September. It was hot the day we came home and she had on a dress that my dad bought her. 
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am all about options, even bringing a couple different for my summer baby. I would just bring one that is warmer and one that is not. 
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD was born in July and we used a long cotton gown with long sleeves. I will probably do the same for this baby being born and just wrap in blankets. I guess it depends how cold it is.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Find something cute that you like that isn't too summer weight -- you can always add blankets and hats... but you can't make something heavy weight lighter if you know what I mean
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies...I have been a little MIA but do appreciate all the feedback. When I posted this, I must have been having one of those freak out days where I feel like nothing is getting prepared. On Tuesday I was walking through Target and saw a super sweet sleep and play outfit that was just perfect. Check, at least one thing off the To Do List.

Thanks again.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"