Baby Names

Stuck for girl names

We already have a 3-year-old daughter, Grace. Our boy name will be Harry Edward after DH's grandfather (Harry) and my dad's middle name (Edward). But we are completely stuck for a girl's name. We've come up with several possibilities, but nothing definite. We're both quite traditional and like old fashioned, classic names. Middle name will most likely be Katherine. Here's what's we're thinking:

Faith Katherine (Faith holds a special significance for us as it's been a difficult year)

Alice Katherine

Isobel Anne

Iris Katherine

Abigail Katherine

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stuck for girl names

• I like Faith cuz of the significance for you.  Alice is probably my favorite. 
    imageimageimage
  • I like Alice and Iris. I like the spelling Isobel, but the other spelling are too popular for my taste.

I also think Abigail Katherine sounds nice together, but it's not my favorite.

It was many and many a year ago, In a kingdom by the sea, That a maiden there lived whom you may know By the name of ANNABEL LEE; And this maiden she lived with no other thought Than to love and be loved by me. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image BFP: 9/24/11 EDD: 6/5/12 Natural MC: 11/6/11
  • Loading the player...
  • How about using Faith as a mn. I like the name Faith but don't like the sibset of Grace and Faith. Alice Faith, Abigail Faith, I think they all sound good with Faith unless you are set on Katherine.
  • Faith Katherine, all the others are NMS
  • Faith Katherine, then Iris and Alice.

• I love Faith Katherine! I also like Isobel- curious as to why that one has the only different MN? Isobel Katherine sounds lovely to me.
    I guess technically now I should be SecondBabyMomma Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Well I'm partial towards Abigail (see siggy), but Faith is a very nice name too!

Baby #3 is on the way! EDD  3/8/15
    DD1--8/29/10
    DD2--11/6/12

• I love Iris Katherine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I really like Alice and Abigail, but I vote for Faith.  Faith Katherine sounds very pretty, and I always vote for a name that has meaning.  Plus to have little girls name Grace and Faith is very precious.  Good luck!

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"