September 2012 Moms

Should have got the dern cookie

My 2 hour GD test was this morning. They make you fast for it so by the time all was said and done it had been 18 hours since I had eaten. I went to ChickFilA and got fries/nuggets and talked myself out of a cookie. Now I really wish I had. So sad. 

Re: Should have got the dern cookie

• MMMMMMMM....cookies!!  Now I want to head to McD's and get some chocolate chip cookies!!
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • After my glucose test I couldn't stand the idea of anything sweet!!  Every time I turn down something I have been craving (that isn't particularly good for me) I try to mentally pat myself on the back for making a healthier choice......
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I only had to go through the one hour test, but afterwards all I wanted was protein! I went to IHop (thanks MomiJerz for this idea) but I got steak and eggs and potatoes! Yum.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • imageINmommy871278:
    MMMMMMMM....cookies!!  Now I want to head to McD's and get some chocolate chip cookies!!

Sounds like something I will be doing on my way to work now! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebonjourbelle05:
    After my glucose test I couldn't stand the idea of anything sweet!!   Every time I turn down something I have been craving (that isn't particularly good for me) I try to mentally pat myself on the back for making a healthier choice......

i did that for the past several months with my desperate need for Lucky Charms. i have been eating corn Chex instead...until DH saw me tearing up in the cereal aisle Tuesday night, and said "get the dam Lucky Charms." i love him. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bump burp. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have a salad ready for lunch today but all I can think about is the donuts in the lunchroom!
  • This happened to me last week at Saladworks! I saw the giant chocolate chip cookie, managed to exert some level of willpower to avoid purchasing it then craved a cookie for the next two days until I had to go get one elsewhere. Sometimes, it's better to just give in to the craving right away.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"