October 2012 Moms

So Excited, Had to share!!

I got Karen's Homecoming outfit in the mail today and I am just in love with it.  She will be born durring football season!!!!  So I went to Etsy when I couldnt find what I wanted and a women on there was willing to make me the perfect Onsie dress and matching headband for our favorite Team and all for $20 bucks (Hollieshobbies1 is her store for anyone interested).  It is well sewn and she makes things by request!!! She will be wearing white tights and navy baby converse or saddle shoes  with the dress Im still not sure which way to go! 

Re: So Excited, Had to share!!

• cute! (from the girl who's given NO though, whatsoever, to a coming home outfit!)
  • With my DS I didnt get too into it but later had regrets about not putting more thought into it (He went home in little jeans and a 2nd in command next to mommy Tee). Plus with a little girl there were so many options!!
  • Loading the player...
  • SUPER CUTE! 

I'm super excited for our LO's to be coming home during football season!  We are bringing our little man home in one of the bajillion cute Steelers outfits he already has!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • That is so awesome and this is coming from a fellow Bears Fan. :-)
  • That is so cute!! Great Idea....I may have to get some packer gear for our little man to come home in haha ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm dying to get some fall/pumpkin type of outfit, but with my luck this kiddo will be born in November. =P
    So I got an outfit on ruelala.com that's a long sleeved onesie and hat that is aqua blue and orange striped. I figure that will work.

Man I want a Halloween baby...

• Oh wow this is adorable.  I might have to order one for the Jets!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I Love it!! I'm a huge bears fan and it makes me wish i was having a little girl

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Too cute!! We are huge Bears fans, DH would love this!! Running off to etsy now;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Very cute! (Great team by the way! Go Bears!!). I'm glad you found something that will work! I have no idea yet what we're going to do, but I was excited to find a pumpkin sleeper for Halloween since he'll be a few weeks old at that point at a garage sale yesterday!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks for sharing the Etsy lady's name, I went right over and found something I had to have too! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"