Military Families - Free Photo shoot with HeartsApart.org — The Bump
Military Families

Military Families - Free Photo shoot with HeartsApart.org

Hey ladies,

I am new to the bump but was very active on the knot during wedding planning. I hope I'm not violating any posting rules but I just wanted to put word out there about a great organization that provides free photo shoots to military families with soldiers who are deploying or are on R&R. All you have to do is register your family with HeartsApart.org and they will hook you up with a volunteer photographer in your area.

I am a volunteer photographer in the Northern Virginia area and it would be really great to get the word out about this great cause. 

If you're interested in booking a session in your area email, [email protected]

For more info on the organization https://www.heartsapart.org/index.php

- Diana

Re: Military Families - Free Photo shoot with HeartsApart.org

• So, I'm sure I'm going to violate board rules on this one, but... I'm a photographer in the Virginia Beach area... how can I get involved to offer free sessions to other military families??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejessilynnwilliams:
    So, I'm sure I'm going to violate board rules on this one, but... I'm a photographer in the Virginia Beach area... how can I get involved to offer free sessions to other military families??

I would contact heartsapart.org if you are interested.  There is also Operation Love Reuinited, oplove.org.  I would contact which ever organization you would to work with.

• Loading the player...
  • Great! Thanks so much! I've contacted both about getting involved! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have heard of OpLove. I checked out what they have to offer and I think its a great gift to give to our deployed spouses. I love that you all are interested in donating free sessions! I know our significant others really appreciate it. One of the women near the AF base were we are, just finds out what squadrons or units are deployed and offers free sessions for special occasions. we just had one for fathers day and it was a big hit. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I've heard of OpLove, I have a friend in the Bragg area that participates in this. Great program, she loves doing it! I haven't heard of the original one mentioned, I'm going to send her the link.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards