June 2012 Moms

Heat in the 90's-dressing LO for bed

What are you putting your LO in to wear to bed these days?  DS wears just a onesie and his swaddleme and seems pretty comfortable.  I haven't tried his pajamas yet because they seem like they would be too hot, but I'm wondering if he might like the extra covering on his legs.  We have central air and his ceiling fan on too. 

What do you all do?

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Heat in the 90's-dressing LO for bed

• I've been putting ds in a long sleeve sleep & play & then swaddle him in a light blanket. we have central air too & his room stays quite cool, so I want to be sure he's warm enough.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We only just got air conditioner installed (yay!!) so I'm still trying to figure this out myself. I've been putting him in a onesie and swaddling him in a Summer Infant muslin blanket. He seems to be doing ok like that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Just the Swaddle Me, no onsie. It stays pretty warm in the nursery.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A onesie and a cotton swaddle blanket.  We have our AC set at 72 and a fan on high in his room.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do a onesie or kimono shirt, swaddle blanket, and a little hat.  My doc recommends the hat in AC for the first few weeks.
  • We have central air and use our ceiling fan on low. My LO gets hot fast so I have been putting her in a short sleeve onesie and swaddle blanket. Sometimes after a night changing, I will take off the onesie if she feels warm and just use the swaddle blanket and diaper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ive recently started stripping him to a diaper & socks & than swaddle him hes getting so hot during the night...hell get so mad but once i strip him down hell calm down! 
  • We've been dressing our son in long sleeved sleepers and muslin swaddles.  It's super hot here, but we are keeping it pretty cool in our home.   
  • My DS is sleeping in just his diaper but we have no AC and our house is wicked hot. Sometimes I can put a receiving blanket on him at the 4am feed but usually he's sweating.
  • DD was too hot in sleepers and gowns, so I put her in a onesie and either swaddle her or cover her with an Aiden and Anais swaddle blanket.  We set our thermostat at 77 at night.
    DS born 8/8/09 and DD born 6/12/12.
  • MrsCAAMrsCAA member
    Light long sleeve sleeper and a halo sleep sack but our AC is set to 72/73 and he has a fan going in his room.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"