Cincinnati Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Hyde Park, Mariemont, or Oakley area?

I live in Madisonville and would like to start researching pediatricians in the area.

To give you a bit of my style, I really like Dr. Bowen and Wall for OBGYNs.  So, I'd like to find a practice similar.

Re: Pediatricians in Hyde Park, Mariemont, or Oakley area?

• Options
    We go to ESD peds. and love them. Not sure who that OB is, so I don't know your style, but they are a very parent involved practice. 
  • Options
    imageilovehouses:

I live in Madisonville and would like to start researching pediatricians in the area.

To give you a bit of my style, I really like Dr. Bowen and Wall for OBGYNs.  So, I'd like to find a practice similar.

I would ask them for a rec. on peds. I'm finding out that most OBGYN's have a list handy and the check out for parents. I'm not sure why they don't give it in their new patient packets.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    rackelrackel member

We see Dr. Garvin at The Pediatricians of Hyde Park on Portsmouth Ave.  He's really nice and we seem to usually be able to get in quickly, especially for sick visits.

• Options
    MrsD1MrsD1 member
    Dr. Arar at Pediatricians of Hyde Park. She's fabulous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love Kenwood Peds! Dr. Lacker & Spaeth are amazing. They spend as much time with you and you don't feel rushed. Very caring personal service. When we had our first he was so helpful to answer all the new "mom" questions and he listened to me. I know the things I wory about are normal but some times you need to hear it form a doc Smile

They are located in Montgomery.

• Options

I've seen most of the docs at Hyde Park Pediatrics and had good experiences with all I've seen.  I'm partial to Dr. Nancy Bagemary, my son's pediatrician, and plan to stay with this group even though we recently moved 35 minutes outside the city.  I know of a Dr. Daniel Bowen on the East side who was easy going, open-minded and believed what I had to say was important and valid.  I have found Dr. Bagemary has a similar philosophy.  For example, I don't want my children immunized with vaccines made from aborted fetal tissue and she supports my choice.  That's hard to find.  

• Options

we used to have hyde park pediatrics but we switched to ESD after some really bad experiences. we LOVE ESD.

• Options
    I'm with Bowen and Wall as well.  We will go to ESD peds by rookwood.  We met with Dr Drasnin to ask a bunch of questions about the practice, and not only was he incredibly friendly, he was very honest, new what he was talking about (up on the latest research), and open to your decisions as a parent.  He was saying the other doctors in the practice have the same philosophies.  They do not come to the hospital after the birth, so just FYI.  Not really all that important IMO.  I have also heard that he is very very well respected at Children's where he is on the board.  I know a few nurses who work there.  Good luck with your search!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"