Health & Exercise

Does anyone know of a double jogging stroller that has the option of adding a car seat adopter for

XP from the Nurseries and Baby Gear Board: 

Does anyone know of a double jogging stroller that has the option of adding a car seat adopter for the Chicco key fit infant car seat.  We're expecting our second little one and already have the Chicco key fit as well as an Uppa Baby Vista with the car seat adapter.  We're starting to discuss getting a double stroller and my husband would like to go ahead and make it a jogging stroller.  If this will be our double stroller for all purposes, I'd like one that has the option of adding an adapter that fits the Chicco infant car seat--i.e., the one we already have.  But I'm not finding anything.  Something like the Bob Duallie with the infant car seat adapter, but I'm only seeing one that is compatible with the Graco snugride.  A review on REI.com said that they just positioned the Chicco seat in that adapter and it worked, but I'd so much more prefer one that was made for the Chicco and clicked in.  I'm not seeing anything for the Baby Jogger Summit Double--just for the Baby Jogger Summit Single.  Anybody know of anything?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does anyone know of a double jogging stroller that has the option of adding a car seat adopter for

• sorry I can't really help, but I have a BOB Duallie and tried using my baby tend car seat, it wasn't a good match so I just bought the graco seat, now we have a car seat for each car
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group
  • Thanks.  I think that's what we're going to end up doing.  So many strollers have car seat adapters for the Graco, but not the Chicco.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • cs1007cs1007 member

I have the double Baby Jogger City Summit and I got the Chicco Keyfit carseat adapter (on ebay)works great! For what it is worth though, so far I like my single Bob better than the double City Summit; I feel like the Bob is easier to handle...not sure if their double is the same, but I find my double Summit to be SUPER heavy when pushing up hills etc. Go to the store and test a couple out first, but if you like the Summit-I got a great deal at Albeebaby.com. GL!

PS-They also sell the Chicco adapter at albeebaby, but I got mine used online for a better price:)

• I have the baby jogger city select with the Chico seat adapter and it works great. My two boys are very comfy in it.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"